• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To shadowcores noob commanders

Its funny to, I know Itz Xed "Shaun" is a huge character lover because when he was with Cunts before, he got kicked from the team because Nobutada was going to war Pushjero and Itz Xed said "no i wont war because we will just die" what a fucking pussy really, and he wants to be a forum warrior and talk so much shit, but is really bad in game, like really kid, ya need to grow up, unlatch your lips of your moms tits

Instead of make useless threads everyday pretending to be somebody and calling your opponents exaclty what you are, noobs, why dont you transfer your chars to lunarforce and fight on a server without noobchars, without ue spam, without ava spam, without drama after die because of high death penalty, without SSA spam ?

There are no good teams playing lunar now but after summer there will be some, like always, and you guys would prove something .

There are not and there will not be ever good etams on shadowcores.

Any decent team soon realizes that it´s all about numbers on shadowcores.

You can go war with 500 ava on bp and 100 pots if you have a team of 25 + players and still win.

Go lunar

they will play on 200 mages die in 1 sec and cry and go back to shadowcores xd

haha shadi transfering? what a fucknig faggot and you dont got friends if you had friends why they didnt come and help you?

HAHAHAHA, TREVOR IS LEGEND?????????
Trevor go play with your 25 br noobs on lunarforce
You have all spawns to your self and still not 400. WOW!

Kenz, when did saleri win anything? cant remeber that.
Salieri win against pushejro? no know my no know rely :( i think not.
don´t be mad if the answers make you feel inferior in soem way.
Whaaaaat? XD yes me mexicon me inferior than u wielki luciferus sory bos!!!!1

These kids on Shadowcores always laugh when people like us die, they don't understand, we die because we fight and we are not afraid to, its one thing we have against them, and that's their fear of character death, fucking char lovers like Itz Xed and Kensz
Asslicker mode on, btw i'm moving to rl so idk what you say about me if i didnt login since 1,2 weeks o_O

These kids on Shadowcores always laugh when people like us die, they don't understand, we die because we fight and we are not afraid to, its one thing we have against them, and that's their fear of character death, fucking char lovers like Itz Xed and Kensz

Haha, your maybe not afraid of dieing, but you do it alot:p cuz your an fucking noob, with no team.

Back