• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Validus

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Yo,

You were crying that i was leaving wm, when i could join again ye? and now when u cant join back, ur members are leaving wm, kinda funny i guess.

Sigu, im online on Luminera and botting on refugia, come hunt on calmera.

Last edited:
And after 2-3 battles you will disban warmode, and send us a new one, cuz ur ppl are crying about lvls-cash i guess, and ur playing this ot for what 2months? bb

calar log in on candia

this make 0 sense to me. i mean wut? you on luminera then botting on refugia but you want to hunt on calmera?

Stahp with this please

this make 0 sense to me. i mean wut? you on luminera then botting on refugia but you want to hunt on calmera?

Stahp with this please

That sentence makes more sense then everything you wrote on this forum

Okey calar.

Rotatez. im online on inferna, botting on hiberna, hunting on kyra, offline train on askara, selling kk's on nova, come war on antica

He's just tryin to act cool showing of that hes pro playing 3 servers.

1+ Calar, 1+...

Botting amera , vinera ,selena and non stop fighting on dolera ...and occasionally fight on this ot...CALAR YOU ARE SO COOL MEN.

Nik razz, u know the thing what i've wrote, was 4 fun, do you rly think i play non pvp? if u do u must have no brain.

†______________
††††††††††/†††/\
†††††††††/†††/_/
†††_____/†††/_/____
††/_____††††_____/ \
††\____/†††/\_____\/
††††††/†††/ /
†††††/†††/ /
††††/†††/ /
†††/†††/ /
†† \___\/
_______®

I'm sorry but if you think "open pvp" is even pvp anymore your mistaken if your gonna brag about playing on any server it better be dolera or inferna the only real servers left...Only reason i play open pvp is to sell kk's to buy my premmys and other tibia cost on dolera.

Back
Top Bottom