• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Veziv@@

Dude who the fuck are you? Clearly you have no understanding of how war systems here work. Last warmode I died 11x that equals 1.1kk in blessings only. For people who don't have a lot of cash and just a level 200 mage its kind of hard to keep fighting. And of course money is easy made here, but spawns are full of botters and there's no place where you can really bot without being disturbed and getting a decent amount of money.

Compared to their team we have maybe a couple of 300~ mages & ek's but most of us are between 180 and 250 and have only 1 char.

You dont know anything about fighting then. Who am I? To your info, I was fighting with Veziv and in other side with some Swedish guys too. And strange is, that ppl from Veziv's team were all the time crying. Now I'm just bored to fight. And really, I don't care about money here, but got about 30kk in bank. How are you doing it, that you don't have money ?:)

and there's no lvl important, but skill. (watch videos, and you will get my point)

You dont know anything about fighting then. Who am I? To your info, I was fighting with Veziv and in other side with some Swedish guys too. And strange is, that ppl from Veziv's team were all the time crying. Now I'm just bored to fight. And really, I don't care about money here, but got about 30kk in bank. How are you doing it, that you don't have money ?:)

and there's no lvl important, but skill. (watch videos, and you will get my point)

Have never seen you online or in any fight during the battles we had with Veziv vs. Wille/Calar/Anton.

And what is it that I don't know anything about fighting? I'm here, fighting, and you are crying on the forums thinking you know it all.

For your information; people are different. So whether they are able to make cash & levels depends on a lot more than just being dumb. You do not include factors such as time, not having a bot and dont want to hunt manual, access to islands/places, 1500+ people online and a lot more.

I can't speak for others but the way I make my money & levels is far more efficient than any other player here in this ot. I have 70kk on my bank account now, so its not me who's whining about cash. But as I explained to you before; I can't speak for the other players in my team.

Hope you understand it now. Retard.

Ice Meto, as a team u guys that have much cash should give some cash away etc.... Or when u make wz put xxx% of the cash to "Guild Cash" or smth like that.

Have never seen you online or in any fight during the battles we had with Veziv vs. Wille/Calar/Anton.

And what is it that I don't know anything about fighting? I'm here, fighting, and you are crying on the forums thinking you know it all.

For your information; people are different. So whether they are able to make cash & levels depends on a lot more than just being dumb. You do not include factors such as time, not having a bot and dont want to hunt manual, access to islands/places, 1500+ people online and a lot more.

I can't speak for others but the way I make my money & levels is far more efficient than any other player here in this ot. I have 70kk on my bank account now, so its not me who's whining about cash. But as I explained to you before; I can't speak for the other players in my team.

Hope you understand it now. Retard.

Don't call me retard, faggot. If I don't insult you, you shouldnt insult me, moron. Unless you can't discuss other way, so that's no my problem, idiot.
Here, on shadowcores I didnt fight, just because I dont want to. Im crying?! XD What the fuck?! You as a Veziv team are crying "I dont have cash! We're only 20! You are 50!". It's pathetic man, to cry about deaths and less ppl on OT :). Im done with you. Continue your crying and have fun, Mr Wannabe.

Don't call me retard, faggot. If I don't insult you, you shouldnt insult me, moron. Unless you can't discuss other way, so that's no my problem, idiot.
Here, on shadowcores I didnt fight, just because I dont want to. Im crying?! XD What the fuck?! You as a Veziv team are crying "I dont have cash! We're only 20! You are 50!". It's pathetic man, to cry about deaths and less ppl on OT :). Im done with you. Continue your crying and have fun, Mr Wannabe.

If you dont fight here, you werent involved in any wars here, then you shoudnt post here.

Haha and look who's insulting back. Didn't your mommy teach you insulting doesn't hurt? Or what are you, a little girl perhaps? As I said it is my team complaining and if you see me as a part of it thats true; im part of a team. However I'm not the one who lacks in cash, nor do I care about we being less cuz it doesn't matter to fight 40 vs 50 as long as our people shoot mwalls instead of running back like litttle babies.

And where am I crying about loosing levels? I was before the pvp bless but its pointless loosing 20 levels on 1 warmode. Now I died 11 times and I dont give a fuck. I bot that cash & exp back in less than a day.

And as long as Veziv is commander he decides whether we fight and where. Its not up to me. I could make my own team yes but I cba because there's too many people crying and Im not gonna put any energy into that. I'm here to fight and have fun, nothing else.

Have fun arguing.

wow cool man can I be your frient plz? MONI PLS

Go fuck yourself and come back when you actually have a decent amount of money on your bank account, bitch

Haha and look who's insulting back. Didn't your mommy teach you insulting doesn't hurt? Or what are you, a little girl perhaps? As I said it is my team complaining and if you see me as a part of it thats true; im part of a team. However I'm not the one who lacks in cash, nor do I care about we being less cuz it doesn't matter to fight 40 vs 50 as long as our people shoot mwalls instead of running back like litttle babies.

And where am I crying about loosing levels? I was before the pvp bless but its pointless loosing 20 levels on 1 warmode. Now I died 11 times and I dont give a fuck. I bot that cash & exp back in less than a day.

And as long as Veziv is commander he decides whether we fight and where. Its not up to me. I could make my own team yes but I cba because there's too many people crying and Im not gonna put any energy into that. I'm here to fight and have fun, nothing else.

Have fun arguing.

Now I totally agree with you. But one question.. How did u join Veziv XD?

Can anyone tell me what's going on? why is veziv 20lvls lower? did he do that? or was he hacked? will u guys still fight?

lol we gonna wait a long time for normal battle. Or maybe if someone other own this team we gonna fight all the time

veziv hacked, now u have 60 ppl in guild so make 2 teams 30vs30 and fight.. good luck

Veziv hacked? why? cuz he is nab and ppl dont wanna play with him cuz he disbaned wm after 250 frags right?
Im gonna say this for the last fkin time u had 44 on 1 channel we had 49 on 1 channel. GRATZ

Stop complaining he disbanded wm because our ppl didn't have enough cash for blessings pots etc will u ever get it?
Veziv got hacked but he will start warmode after he got another char so just chill guys and don't spam forum.

Last edited:
Just for your information. Veziv is not hacked, IM HACKED. For an argument between he and this combo tanker. And hacking people is seriously the most rediculous thing that I know

Back