• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@top 3 pvpers

icechaw sucks and can't even be called PVP lal UEUEUEUEUEUE OMGOMGOMG I DIDN'T DIE WOOT! no wonder you think qknight is good

1-Old zelizard ( scren now or i dont know if he left)
2-Ofc deer/jastah always fighting alone oO.
3-Klash also dont got bad pvp.

Without Bot: 1. Deer.
2. Jastah
3. idk!.
With Bot: 1.Qknight
2.Dzumior
3.Varneo

XD , but codon and the aftermath was good with bot too xD

1. Deer and Jastah (cus they can play well without bot unlike anybody else on the server i have seen.)
2. Qknight (his cams are fuckin hilarious)
3. Glock

this thread is just pointless
I haven't seen any1 good so far, just krtoff (he made a pretty good job in arena)

you should rename ur thread to asslicking thread <_<

this thread is just pointless
I haven't seen any1 good so far, just krtoff (he made a pretty good job in arena)

you should rename ur thread to asslicking thread <_<

if it was asslicking thread ur mum would be top, she loves to tounge the rim

in the no bot week, me, deer jastah and glock owned all who werent to scared to log in

aftermath wasnt a big deal during that week
anyway i just saw u like 2 times, both with a team
the first was when ur team was attaking glock then i went there to keal u all but tupac told me br = friend, stop :<
but well if u was there agaisnt some good ppl i think u got skills

haha after <3 , but he got killed 3 p pallies with no bot :p , but Qknight was always fun haha he didnt give a shit an ued all of yas xD

Back