• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TPForums is back!

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
Hello,

As some of you may know, TPForums has been "down" for quite some time. You could visit the forum and converse in the chatbox, but you were unable to visit threads, posts, profiles, or anything else. It seems, because we were running such an old version of vBulletin, that someone decided to take advantage of a known exploit. That has now been cleaned up, and the forum has been updated.

Unfortunately, TPForums isn't what it used to be, and will never get there again, but there is a lot of valuable information hidden within the old threads and posts. You probably won't have any luck contacting old Programmers and Admins, but I will be there to try and keep the forum alive for the foreseeable future.

Just like before, old attachments are gone, but those that were salvaged can still be found at tpforums.org/attachments/.

A lot of people like to hate on TPForums because it's, more-or-less, the birthplace of Tibia bots. However, there's more to it than that. There was/is a lot of great programming information on the forums. I wouldn't currently be working in Silicon Valley as a C++ developer if it hadn't been for TPForums. I'm not posting this hoping to get new members and revive the old forum, because it was dead way before it went down, I'm posting this in case there's anyone here that used to visit TPForums and would like to check it out again.

You can find it at tpforums.org.

Cheers,
jo3bingham

Last edited:
Hi Jo,

It is great to hear this! I have learned much from you and the other guys at this forum and at TPForums. Without you guys I wouldn't be working in the IT bussiness right now.
I hope I can recover my credentials from my old pc since I don't have acces to my email that I used in the old days.

Let me know if you need any help!

Kind Regards,
Master-M (Dop)

Back