• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tradeing pokemononline for softcores

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
im trading my acc/items on pokemon online for items/chars in softcores i got bored of pokemon and i miss tibia:wub:
info
PHP:
lvl: 50
13 days of vip left
pokemons: 
fearow
starmie
exeggutor
abra
magneton
golbat
drowzee
pidgeotto
geodude
items
PHP:
it got some quest items u can see them in the ss
11qlfro.png

forgot to say the char is in ruby

Last edited:
Well...i can change one Rp lvl 235 for ur acc...if u are interested post name of your character and i will talk u

Thanks

the char is lvl 50 now

Last edited:
Do you have anything on the server jasper then ill might be intrested, ive got an 255+ ek with 110/100+ in skills. also got donation things and a icechaw character which is kinda easy traded for softcore characters. an level 800+ MS

Do you have anything on the server jasper then ill might be intrested, ive got an 255+ ek with 110/100+ in skills. also got donation things and a icechaw character which is kinda easy traded for softcore characters. an level 800+ MS
sadly i dont got anything on jasper:(

i have some things here on softcores and i am willing to trade, contact me via msn (sent u on PM)

have you sold iti already? I could trade my 218 ms for your poke acc

I give u my 170RP for 10diamonds or the amount of 10diamonds in cash.

Fobaz
Got glacier helm, spellbook of dark myst, glacier kilt, boh, 2 aols and supplies to hunt/slay with.

Haven't made any quests.

Back