• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trading a level 45 MS for a good character

Karchii Oawaa

Oldschool Player
Reaction score
As topic says, I'm trading a 45 ms on rl tibia (valoria) for a char here, preferably a knight. It can be empty equiped for all I care, but I just want a good leveled char with nice skills.

I would like some offers thrown on this topic of chars your willing to trade. Also don't say a 45 ms is not worth anything on this server, althought this is the minimum I can trade, I'm sure this is worth an average character on the server, since the char can come naked if you wish, I just want some cash at least.

I don't care if the character is hunted or anything like that, since I don't mind dieng a couple times for a good deal.

If your able to provide me a recovery key, I can provide you the email of the 45 ms on real tibia also. I will reveal the character information AFTER you've prooved to me that you are interested to trade with me.

Thank you :)

I got a level 77 knight with skills 96/89. Has Royal Helmet, DSM, Carapace Shield, Zao Legs, BoH, and Royal Axe. - Has about 100k in the bank.

Comes with a 69 RP with Distance 100, shielding 95

and a 73 Master Sorcerer with Magic level 94. - Comes with Jade Hat, Wand of Voodoo, Blue Robe, and Spellbook of Enlightenment.

I have in my account

151 Druid (Ml 108)
120 Knight (Sword 105, shield 99)
114 Paladin (Ml 27, dist 103, shield 97)

:p

Back