• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Trading my 148ms aurora for shadowcores cash!

Denix

Reaction score
Hello my name in Aurora is Vinley, and i haven't taken a single level in like 2 months, and i tought about starting here again!

I have 3 prem days from now on, so i can easily show you my mounts/addons before prem ends!
I don't have any pictures or something but i can show in cast!

What kind of stuffs i have:
Full warrior
Full summoner
mage wand addon.
and Manta ray mount, rapid boar and war horse (On 148ms aurora) >ml 72<

on 34 RP:
Full brotherhood
black sheep mount dist 100.
Both on isara.
Also a ED lvl 8 with ml 58 or something on the account aurora, u can pk with it!

I got a 78 rp Isara with 700k and dist 90, warhorse mount!.

I would give you more information, but i'd rather tibiacast it etc.

One option to change is in example: That you gotta pay total 50kk for this, but you'll give 1-5kk to me, i'll give items that is the same as 1-5kk shadowcores cash.

Or if you know me from Aurora, you know i'd never scam. I was on trusted list on dicer, i had like 17kk etc (Vinley)
But i sold my account, and the new owner scammed etc on my respect, and around 2 weeks later he msged me on skype that he want 50% of the money back and he give the account back, so he gave the account back and since then I haven't taken a single exp.
So atm i'm on scammer list in aurora, cause i don't have time to rebuild my reputation cause i won't play anyways, so i don't think it's any idea to build up the reputation!

Yours' Denix! Msg me on forum or write in the Topic!

This guy scammed a friend on Aurora, don't trust him.
Said he was selling kks, but took the paypal cash and never gave the kks.

He confirmed his name on otland was Denix, added me to skype through otland and messaged me ingame as Vinley.

Denix is Vinley and always has been, he never sold the account. Beware. :)

You know you scammed me aswell Three Magic, remember when i sold the 93 ed back to u? for 15€.

I took them back when you bought from me.

You know you scammed me aswell Three Magic, remember when i sold the 93 ed back to u? for 15€.

I took them back when you bought from me.

You gave me the account back, then you asked for payment dipshit.

Back