• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer From Lunar to Shadow

ecbeger

Beger
Reaction score
I think I have made a big mistake transfering from shadow to lunar ... this server is too dam empty, there is people botting all the time there is nothing else to do here than to level up or survive.
Shadowcores is way better than this shit really, please "Mark" or "Staff" make a way back to shadowcores...

I think I have made a big mistake transfering from shadow to lunar ... this server is too dam empty, there is people botting all the time there is nothing else to do here than to level up or survive.
Shadowcores is way better than this shit really, please "Mark" or "Staff" make a way back to shadowcores...
Poor guy, is this too hardcore for you? :)

naaa thats the problem, is not that hardcore, you always kill the same guys

Hardcore in your vocabulary means a bunch of nbs pking outside of boats with 20 people+ with uemax and combo sd on? :/
Let's put it this way, if you actually had a team, you would be able to fight, which is the only reason to play on a hardcore pvp server,
except the if you are a bunch of nbs pking outside of boats with 20 people+ with uemax and combo sd on

Maybe make new char on shadow... debil jebanner

So u came here thought u can be some kind of funny killing ppl and have fun, then saw that ppl here just own u bc they play hardcore pvp since month and mow you wanna go back?
NOOB

Back