• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TRAP RED SKULL

memzie

Reaction score
WTF IS THIS SHIT, I WAS AFK AND 5MIN AFTER I LOOKED AT THE SCREEN I HAD REDSKULL? I DID ATTACK AN WHITESKULL LATER AND GOT HIM TO RED BUT IS THAT THE REASON? HE WAS WHITESKULL. AND I LOSE ABOUT 8KK~ FUCK SAKE. FIX THE BUG WITH THE WHITESKULL SHITS

Can't u guys do something about it? because I just donated that day and I don't want to donate again just because I didn´t know that bug.
I lost 8kk~ All I got left is some noobsets

Yes, it is a bug.. when you attack a white skull, when the skull time end and the player suicide, you get frags.. :[

Tutor Elyan~
Can't u guys do something about it? because I just donated that day and I don't want to donate again just because I didn´t know that bug.
I lost 8kk~ All I got left is some noobsets

Have u got any evidences ??
No I don't because I was afk and I sioed my friend Walley that had whiteskull the only evidence I have is that he saw my redskull and he saw me die. I sioed him with bot and was afk for 2min.

Yeah I saw this happening was trapped with skull so told my friend to sio me, while doing that I dont know he must of sded some whiteskull then the bugg accured.

I had the same problem. I LOST ALL MY EQUIPMENT!!!! Got red skull for nothing on one day... It is a joke?

I attacked a white skull player, only in melee, it is impossible that i kill someone other.

Yes, it is a bug.. when you attack a white skull, when the skull time end and the player suicide, you get frags.. :[

Tutor Elyan~
im almost positive that this is wrong
you must have been using area attacks when you were hunting

Back