• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TROLLING SHADI

Jordi Ek... ofc I know u, you got 5 character for make ava and ava comander
but... me too dont know this shaun pet

so easy say that i was avavava search for something else fuz this is already boring heheh

im working 8h a day the rest i expend on beach or gym

Why don't you spend some time in learning English lessons in any academy?

sori i dont have a tim ; diablo backstabbed me after it i got retired cuz i cant find a player like him.

Luis u think i will waste my summer time logging in twifysoft servers?

Sure thing, says the one who used to asslick me to help you with your retard team in 2013, and when we had good people you kicked me sadly because of that guy who used to donate items for free for the whole team.

Trust me, if I hadn't help you that day, you wouldn't lead any team until now, but I know you're not going to accept it, but deal with it.

Last edited:
Why don't you spend some time in learning English lessons in any academy?

Sure thing, says the one who used to asslick me to help you with your retard team in 2013, and when we had good people you kicked me sadly because of that guy who used to donate items for free for the whole team.

Trust me, if I hadn't help you that day, you wouldn't lead any team until now, but I know you're not going to accept it, but deal with it.

My english is at same level of ur spanish ; you was in my team spanish in 2012 , true.
In all my career i never asslicked any1 so dont try to think that u made everything for me when the true thing is that u was a little part of the worst team i had.
I know that u gonna add drama to make fun with those retard's that follows you (3/4ppl) like kensz, shaun (ppl that was asslicking me and part of my team to fight with us) but you know the true story so dont try to lie with those shits.

haha fuck off jordi i dont aslick anyone i was hunted on this ot but alot of people and still am to this day and dyablo use to ddos me kill me everyday but you know what im still here because i dont give a fuck about any of you so jordi fix ur fucking team and get on this server if you was the best commander ever then you wont have problem beating us oh but wait you dont got team do you.

only you and darvin what darvin gonna do push me and you gonna count ava combo with 2 guys GAJS fucking noob

and deszczus you was 3-4 guys 330+ we was on lvl 230's so what do you think idiot

haha fuck off jordi i dont aslick anyone i was hunted on this ot but alot of people and still am to this day and dyablo use to ddos me kill me everyday but you know what im still here because i dont give a fuck about any of you so jordi fix ur fucking team and get on this server if you was the best commander ever then you wont have problem beating us oh but wait you dont got team do you.

only you and darvin what darvin gonna do push me and you gonna count ava combo with 2 guys GAJS fucking noob

and deszczus you was 3-4 guys 330+ we was on lvl 230's so what do you think idiot
I think ure dumb or drunk , u cant understand that no1 will waste time logging in shedojcore's

My english is at same level of ur spanish ; you was in my team spanish in 2012 , true.
In all my career i never asslicked any1 so dont try to think that u made everything for me when the true thing is that u was a little part of the worst team i had.
I know that u gonna add drama to make fun with those retard's that follows you (3/4ppl) like kensz, shaun (ppl that was asslicking me and part of my team to fight with us) but you know the true story so dont try to lie with those shits.
wait what?
shaun wast just playing on jordi team and now he acting like a pro?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xlog

Back