• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Troll's Signature's & Avatar's

More Signature's made by me!

3VWmX.gif

VSNoI.gif

thT8y.gif

LOL your funny, ANY picture you find on otland you can find on google, just typing in the word "troll" and searching in pictures will give you links to other site's "otland,otfans,ect" so again...nice try!

Also picture's that i and my friend's make...alot of people use ;/

- - - Updated - - -

BTW its kinda sad u gotta be a BAD TROLL just cause i asked you a simple question ;D also if u got nothign to say DONT COMMENT

You and your friends did not make any of these, end of story. If yes, show me the pdf files, with all the layers in the process of making that wallpaper.
Bad troll is bad

You and your friends did not make any of these, end of story. If yes, show me the pdf files, with all the layers in the process of making that wallpaper.
Bad troll is bad

i did all them on my laptop, once i get my laptop back tomorrow ill show you everything ;> cause i know i made these, you can find ANYONES pictures on google, even facebook photo's, doesnt mean they dont belong to them...

Back