• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True about Hotsteppers

chojje

Reaction score
Well, we (westbay) have been trying to summon a battle between Hots & Co and Westbay, but we havn´t been able to reach Michael for a comment, it turns out hes been hiding.

hahahaha2l.jpg

They wouldnt even answer us, cause they just got PWND, but this is an everyday scenario really.

Aaaw, michael. You guys look so cute down in that little room, it's like... You were ment to be there.

Westbay Is camping 24/7 overther .. and now thay are kicked by hots from ther Wahahah Losers...

you guys ask for a ob... and then dont show up and all logg.. noobs

Westbay Is camping 24/7 overther .. and now thay are kicked by hots from ther Wahahah Losers...

Is it only me that doesnt understand what this retard is trying to say??
GET YOUR FUDGEPACKING ENGLISH TOGETHER!!!

Could u take that in english please?

They wouldnt even answer us, cause they just got PWND, but this is an everyday scenario really.

who did get pwnd?
yeye i know what u will answer
michael pinged me 3 times in last 2 days, gm ban him plx hes bad!!!111 ;:)(

BTW if i make screenshots from ur all stacks i wont have empty space in hard disk right-now ;o

who did get pwnd?
yeye i know what u will answer
michael pinged me 3 times in last 2 days, gm ban him plx hes bad!!!111 ;:)(

BTW if i make screenshots from ur all stacks i wont have empty space in hard disk right-now ;o

Ya i know, mine is alrdy stuffed with screens from all of your visits in South Gate so i had to get another comp to store them on.

michael got so pwnd he stopped playing. :< awww, i crai for you. (hotsteppers were bound to fail anyway, since you could not lead the guild properly. go back to southgate and stay there)

Wow, you must be proud of that :O

Two days ago we tried to kill a few Westbays who were on a stack lol.

Look at yourself first :)

Back