• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True About Westbay

Closh your a fucking joke

wtf means whole server? i guess you play tibia so much u see 10 different guilds in war? oh well i guess you are blind

And if you see noob chars and not with our guild or Gamers then its not our supports, random people probably that want free lvls..

it shows how u noob were organized in venore battle, u could have falled back to venore drags or smth and not stack, so we went both sides to around you all and pwn ya :] ***

:**

Kxhbye...

24 (22 members & 2 guests) Moderators : 3
Sorted By

Sort Order

From The

Dzumior, arminfific, Berylia, closh, Czabi, Deathly Sniper, Donokee, Excail, Goku, Karid, Lampo, Maattii, Mr Jay, NilssoN, Qknight, qvik, realDuderino, Rith, Shyhaim, Weed Smokah, Windcaller

You like Camp on Forum haaha

reason coz i am always online at forum is coz i left comp turned on few days , and don't closing mozila ,u pizza brain

Last edited:
Closh your a fucking joke

wtf means whole server? i guess you play tibia so much u see 10 different guilds in war? oh well i guess you are blind

And if you see noob chars and not with our guild or Gamers then its not our supports, random people probably that want free lvls..

it shows how u noob were organized in venore battle, u could have falled back to venore drags or smth and not stack, so we went both sides to around you all and pwn ya :] ***

:**

Kxhbye...

Its a huge diffrence to fight with 10 ppl against 20-30 ppl. And you ask why we rearly go OB? Its quite obvious isn't it? We are out numberd but still we frag more from your team then you frag us so cut the bullshit.

I'm sick and tierd of the bullshit your team is talking, calling us noobs, that we only stack, never go ob blablablabla.
Yeah sure we might stack sometimes and guess what? it gives results. When we go ob even though we are out numbered with atleast 10+ players, we still doesn't get run over like whiped ass bitches.
So really on what side does the REAL noobs actually fight?

Dont even start about us "spam ue".

Its a huge diffrence to fight with 10 ppl against 20-30 ppl. And you ask why we rearly go OB? Its quite obvious isn't it? We are out numberd but still we frag more from your team then you frag us so cut the bullshit.

I'm sick and tierd of the bullshit your team is talking, calling us noobs, that we only stack, never go ob blablablabla.
Yeah sure we might stack sometimes and guess what? it gives results. When we go ob even though we are out numbered with atleast 10+ players, we still doesn't get run over like whiped ass bitches.
So really on what side does the REAL noobs actually fight?

Dont even start about us "spam ue".

You wasn't even there...

I would love to see how you fragged most of us ;)

You stack all the time or you are going to defence like hg.

You don't run? mhm? Than who runned after some of your members died? Ghost? ;o

I'm just lol'ed
Now some of westbay acting like they are fuck!ng god or something like that.
THE WAR IS NOT FINISH !!! IS JUST FINISH ON WEB-SITE NOT ON OT :)
So let's make that OB finnaly ;> Or u fuck!n scared?

Mam fajny nick

You wasn't even there...

I would love to see how you fragged most of us ;)

You stack all the time or you are going to defence like hg.

You don't run? mhm? Than who runned after some of your members died? Ghost? ;o

I'm just lol'ed
Now some of westbay acting like they are fuck!ng god or something like that.
THE WAR IS NOT FINISH !!! IS JUST FINISH ON WEB-SITE NOT ON OT :)
So let's make that OB finnaly ;> Or u fuck!n scared?

Mam fajny nick

Seams like there are some people that have a problem reading and understanding.

poor Dzumior

insteed of playing tibia you should spend your time learning english and stop thinking you are good. because you are pretty much a bunch of worthless nuubs with luck, and dont tell us we are camping in pz or waiting pz in south gate.

insteed of playing tibia you should spend your time learning english and stop thinking you are good. because you are pretty much a bunch of worthless nuubs with luck, and dont tell us we are camping in pz or waiting pz in south gate.

Then why there isn't any open battle?=/

Shaka cuz hotsteppers wait in pz 10 hours untill they got 3 times more players online

Back