• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True Destiny defeated!

ur pussy?

go fight, we have some 200+ lvl, you all ppl have 200+ some ppl have 300!

why the fuck does it matters if we got 300 ? You are still almost twice as many than we are .. Retarded! You GOT SERVED !!!!!!

We wanted to fight in edron but what did you do? you bringed like 10 noobchars to push us and yet you didnt dare to fight in the city?

ur pussy?

go fight, we have some 200+ lvl, you all ppl have 200+ some ppl have 300!

Rotatez was the highets at level 296, average was about 205 and out of our 17 people about 8 were under level 200 including myself ;)

i wasnt on the battle today but 15 vs about 37 ppl is kinad fucked without propper commander

Go Go HG;)

Mitch stupid men;] Only trap? Yeaa my team is going 3 resp dragons your team reshed me ?

Omel, what did u expect them to do? fight u in open? when they had 15ppl and u had 30? rly man, u were in edron and didnt want to fight there, so its ur problem.

Back