• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TRUE INFO] KENJIN MAGICIAN RL PHOTO

I ought to be content

Because I have a job

I’m called a respectable citizen

And I earn 4,000 cruzeiros per month

I ought to thank the Lord

For having had success in life as an artist

I ought to be happy

Because I was able to buy a Corcel 73

I ought to be cheerful and satisfied

Because I live in Ipanema

After having gone hungry for two years

Here in the Marvelous City

I ought to be smiling and proud

For having finally won in life

But I think that’s all a big joke

And a little dangerous…

I ought to be content

For having achieved everything I wanted

But I, stupid, confess

That I’m disappointed

Because it was so easy to achieve

And now I ask myself, “And then what?”

I have a lot of great things to achieve

And I can’t just stop there…

I ought to be happy because the Lord gave me Sunday

To go with my family to the Zoo, to give popcorn to the monkeys

Ah, but what a boring guy am I,

That I don’t find entertaining at all,

Monkey, beach, car

Newspaper, slide

I find it all a bore…

It’s you looking in the mirror

And feeling like a giant idiot

Knowing you’re a human

Ridiculous, limited

That only uses 10 % of your animal head

And you still believe

That you’re a doctor, priest or policeman

That you’re contributing with your part

To our beautiful social structure

I won’t sit on the throne of an apartment

With my mouth wide open

Full of teeth

Waiting for death to arrive…

Because far from the fences

With flags waving

That separate lawns

On the calm crest of my eye that sees

Rests the resonant shadow

Of a flying saucer

I won’t sit on the throne of an apartment

With my mouth wide open

Full of teeth

Waiting for death to arrive…

Because far from the fences

With flags waving

That separate lawns

On the calm crest of my eye that sees

Rests the resonant shadow

Of a flying saucer

Im sorry to say but i wont even bother with an kid who is in jordis team (Biggest trade team)
bye;d have a good day.

simply because I owned your ass right there, and Lapa's team is just as much of a tradeteam and I've played with him when he even created the team on this ots from trade channel so dont talk shit about trade team when Lapa's team is one aswell.

Sincerely,
one badass motherfucker

Im sorry to say but i wont even bother with an kid who is in jordis team (Biggest trade team)
bye;d have a good day.

"Wont even bother" hauahshshshshhhs u just got ur ass whipped fake ass ***** and trying to blame on teams now....If u had the balls to post this picture u should have the balls to take the shit wimpy kid

fidgutz>? this beri beri thief for 20 €?
random :<
xD

he has a life for the fact that:
1, he has a girlfriend/wife
2, kids
3, has friends

and the fact that YOU dont have a life or the other guys posting about him all the time:
1, you are obsessed with a guy on a OT
2, you spend all your time on a forum
3, pretty sure all of you are virgins and will stay that way until you die if you keep spending your 'lives' like this

Sincerely,
the most badass motherfucker around.

I'm pretty sure if u have kids u shouldn't be playing a pg rated game..

simply because I owned your ass right there, and Lapa's team is just as much of a tradeteam and I've played with him when he even created the team on this ots from trade channel so dont talk shit about trade team when Lapa's team is one aswell.

Sincerely,
one badass motherfucker

Lapas team was not a trade team. He started by joining with La Suedi when I told him we needed a commander. He had friends from masiyah etc and I had my team.. and he had friends from lunara that was the futurama team..

The reason why we hate kenjin is because this dumb piece of fuck changed his picture to hitler and he was going all nazi on our asses and he says the reason he changed his.pic to hitler was because he was his idol. My grand father fought for the army and he served for 3 years in europe during the war.. and kejin has the right to insult my grandpa? The one who practically helped saving the world? No thx you guys don't know who this coward is. It maakes me sick.

Lapas team was not a trade team. He started by joining with La Suedi when I told him we needed a commander. He had friends from masiyah etc and I had my team.. and he had friends from lunara that was the futurama team..

and yeah the messages in trade channel saying "recruiting bla bla bla for bla bla vt 2.1.4" etc, yeah not a trade team for sure, alot of the people who play with Lapa now are from that trade team, they just didn't change team.

I'm pretty sure if u have kids u shouldn't be playing a pg rated game..

what he does on his spare time is HIS choice, if he likes to play Tibia than that's his choice of leisure activity and none can judge him, he is not the only one who does this.

and yeah the messages in trade channel saying "recruiting bla bla bla for bla bla vt 2.1.4" etc, yeah not a trade team for sure, alot of the people who play with Lapa now are from that trade team, they just didn't change team.

Lapa never msged if anything every team starts as a trade team. Vent 3.0.8 and I've always said that because what is a team why do u play tibia? Well to eventually have some few friends u meet randomly and to make a team or hunt together as a team.. Lapas team wasn't a trade team and I can assure this because I was in his team from when he started to when I made my own team and from when my team joined pink guys. Kenjin should be thanking me jacolas and prevail for starting pink guys

And dragon why do you ignore the fact as to why we hate kenjin and you don't bring it up because you know how.we feel we are justified he isn't he's a little br cunt as they would say

You can say w/e you want but every newcomer team with a unknown commander starts with trade team..It was trade team but who cares? Atleast I am a leader but you guys who hates are random SD power on other 50ppls teams .

Lapa never msged if anything every team starts as a trade team. Vent 3.0.8 and I've always said that because what is a team why do u play tibia? Well to eventually have some few friends u meet randomly and to make a team or hunt together as a team.. Lapas team wasn't a trade team and I can assure this because I was in his team from when he started to when I made my own team and from when my team joined pink guys. Kenjin should be thanking me jacolas and prevail for starting pink guys

yeah I was in La Suedia, I joined Lapa as soon as he made his first guild on shadowcores and I know for a FACT that it was a trade team, he invited basically anyone who wanted to war and he wrote in trade and asked people to join, so dont go bullshitting me.

and I've never said anything about all teams not starting as a trade team, I'm stating the fact that all teams DID start as a trade team so there's no fucking reason to call another team a "trade team" since we've all been there, you're just pissed cuz Jordi is a better commander than Lapa and you lost all wars wich didnt involve a 3rd guild attacking us or navid commanding, Navid is the best commander that's been on shadow/lunar and I've played with him too on both servers.

Don't go crying about trade teams when Lapa's team is one aswell.

Sincerely,
one badass motherfucker.

You can say w/e you want but every newcomer team with a unknown commander starts with trade team..It was trade team but who cares? Atleast I am a leader but you guys who hates are random SD power on other 50ppls teams .

I dont dislike you in any way, I'm just stating the fact for this retard that your team also started out as a trade team, and that's it's fucking pointless saying another team is a trade team since all of the teams have been trade teams at one point.

/Araben

@Dragonista

You gotta realize THAT I DID SAY Every Team Starts as a Trade Team but more then 80% of that guild was not trade.

Nice thread about me . I have people creating fakes just to threat me on facebook : ))
Salar is the most stupid player in shadowcores and he asslicks all eladers to join teams , thats not even a insult is a fact .

He heals using exura when he is with 200 hp, so he always dies with 2 sd´s and when he doesnt, he dies with 3 .

Salar says i have kids because he wants to ppl believe he is right but his point is invalid since i dont have kids, only girlfriend ( and altought she wants to have kids coz she is older than me i dont want it atm ) and 2 brothers .

Salar says lapa team is not trade team when even lapa says it is , so salar asslicks even when his partner tells him to stop .
Salar is like the turban gang, he made him famous by being recognized as a stupid forum troll , and his goal is to create 999x threads in the next 5 seconds and reply 897989x my posts

Back