• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trustworthys - Scammers list.

Is this thread useful?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My char are Xran. U allready have 2 ppls msg u positive feedback about me on this treath.

Last edited:
My char are unforgiven tibix. U allready have 2 ppls msg u positive feedback about me on this treath.

Nothing that I can do, 2 people post in this thread and one of them maybe it was a useless account in here. Probably you made that account for giving feedback.

EDIT: Is it possible to delete the polls of this thread? If is it then could any moderator delete please?

Lpk have 140 post . Do u really think i do 140 post and then go here ? Np i Will get rep myself. Bye

Once again.

iFATE . [Name in otland]

Is he trusted? he want's sell me premium scroll

Patetic post with tutor spanish when i have screen him make middleman for sell account NICE TUTOR !

Be careful, many scammers!

Hello!

Just watch out because in this server there are many scammers, just wanted to buy a game code in Tibia Real but a guy scammed me :). If you know any another one like this so please report it to me with proofs so I'm going to add him in Scammers or Trustworthys list!

We have an example in here:

A guy just was selling premium account in Tibia Real for items or cash in this server, I tried to deal with him for catch if he really is a scammer because he said that he won't go FIRST. (Of Course, no one want to do it ;))
3j3iR.png

And first I gave him 100 crystal coins (1kk) for get the game code to use it, later if it does work then I was just going to pay him. But the guy started to insult and he said that "I'm a scammer or something like that lool".
Do you really guys think that this type of Game Codes does exist?
u9mQ0.png

Well, guys just be careful.. :).

Best of luck!
Yours,
Dyablo.

Last edited:
that kind of game code does exist rofl , ur dumb , that's it , i can give u my used game codes just to show u how stupid u are.

- - - Updated - - -

Distenz (LpK) ("Scammer")

too bad other 50+ people who traded with me doesn't think the same ;) ur 13 years old noob without life , licking asses 24/7 :[

that kind of game code does exist rofl , ur dumb , that's it , i can give u my used game codes just to show u how stupid u are.

- - - Updated - - -

too bad other 50+ people who traded with me doesn't think the same ;) ur 13 years old noob without life , licking asses 24/7 :[

50 of them? what about 100 other witch you scammed?
poor kid.

Hello everyone!

We have seen a lot of trades around shadowcores, in-game and on forums. Few of them went good, some others went really bad. I'm here to gather all the trusted persons aswell as scammers (only those who I know)

Scamming is probably the worst thing you'll ever meet on the internet, so I'm here to help you to avoid scammers.
How? I'll be listing all the trusted players and scammers I've seen.

TRUSTWORTHYS!

• Seller Wayne (Deloria)
  • Rydera (Moj mistrz)
  • Dark Styx Master (Xon)
  • Vougue (Vougue)
  • Rotatez (Quwix)
  • Sikk (Sick7)
  • Hill (Wangsta)
  • Tom (Westie)
  • Peido (Master Tks)
  • Malada - Justice Keeper (Dvse)

SCAMMERS!

E.g: Forum user names are like this: (Dyablo) and not ("Dyablo")

• Jonte ("Not confirmed") - ("Scammer")
  • Satenko ("Dice scammer")
  • Polaska ("Scammer")
  • Lolzaren ("Scammer")
  • Incydent ("Cute Little One" on Antica) ("Scammer")
  • Svart Neger Apa ("Elin On Antica") - ("Scammer")
  • (Kaywin) ("Scammer")
  • Estevez = Sky Eye = Never Back Down = Glazeroth ("Fairy Fame" on Antica) - ("Scammer")
  • Give It To Me = Christina Grimmie ("Scamming everything")
  • Acme = Robin Pothead ("Scammer")
  • Sephye = Phike Hort ("Scamming houses")
  • Tonho Da Lua ("Scamming and selling Bot scipts")
  • Jinxx (Rosestylah - Jinxx) ("Scammer")
  • Distenz (LpK) ("Scammer")
  • Esdee - Bucknasty (13uck) ("Scammer")
  • Jumpy - Vinbert (Vinbert) ("Scammer")

Did anyone scam you? Then write his name below, but you also need to give proofs about that.

Did you trade with a trusted guy? Tell us who he is, and I will add him to the trusted list.

Kinds regards,
Dyablo.

A note ("jonte") & ("Kaywin") are the same person;) worked with him so i know it's him!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:), I see you know more than CipSoft.
2iBES.png
Where are that numbers dude? By the way, no reason to insult me because I didn't lool.
So now you know what I did.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

:), I see you know more than CipSoft.
2iBES.png
Where are that numbers dude? By the way, no reason to insult me because I didn't lool.
So now you know what I did.

DIGITS AND NUMBERS , learn to read tard , they can be together in same code but they don't have to be.

add to scammer list :Absolut Extrema

I think you don't understand.
Read it again please

Did anyone scam you? Then write his name below, but you also need to give proofs about that.

Did you trade with a trusted guy? Tell us who he is, and I will add him to the trusted list.

Last edited:
Cienq\Aruswar ingame , possibly tons more chars , is a scammer , he is trading his "aurora" items for "shadowcores" , if he tells u that he got : zaoan armor ,demon shield , boh , crush elmet & zao legs dont trade with that asshole i paid him first and got scammed.

9ad7yv.png

01:10 You see Zytra (Level 181). He is an elder druid.

dice/roll scammer.

Back