• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tupac is a botter

malyx

Reaction score
tupac botts workers in vip all day as well as the rest of his guild are botters

Nein, j00 did nawt naw dis? :Ssssss

zomg.. ... .. he bot all dai :s

Please. You have just proven to everyone how retarded you are. I will not state why. If your smart enough, you'll figure it out.

Yes.. I am incredibly idiotic. So are you for copying and pasting that sentence. Claps for you. Claps for you.

Lol... I chased Tupac around for like 15 minutes today while he was botting workers but no one was online to help me kill him haha. Damn manarune.

Lol... I chased Tupac around for like 15 minutes today while he was botting workers but no one was online to help me kill him haha. Damn manarune.

There'll always be liers, plus the server was down so...it doesn't get more of a fantasy than that, And 2 days ago when laliho came and u showed up (Too pussy to fight in thais so.. sad) Laliho ended up dropping when Sexy Sorcerer came to help.

Deathlists don't lie :) And Joleb, live in reality please, no more wet dreams about me -- It's becoming a problem.

Back