• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tupac's life's

@ Thread
I think the gov killed him. Not Bigge, not Suge - both of them were just showbiniz.

Rap's been dead ever since Pac died, now it's all so called hip hop which is a black version of pop.
Eh, so you're basically saying that there is no good rap nowadays? Gtfo.

@Everyone thinking he's alive:
Well, unfortunatelly, you suffer from mental problems.
Seems to me that you've got a mental problem. You can't handle people's opinion and thoughts without insulting them.

@ Thread
I think the gov killed him. Not Bigge, not Suge - both of them were just showbiniz.

Eh, so you're basically saying that there is no good rap nowadays? Gtfo.
there is but most of them are suck ass the only good ones i think are gucci mane, oj da juiceman, and a little bit lil wayne

they actually said something about the illumati theory..

in his album Don Killminati
Tupac means: Kill Illumati

some said that he already knew he was going to get killed.. or some shit like that...

others said that because of that he got killed.

But pac's and biggies murderer were not related.

Some people couldn't stand the fact that he's dead and they start spreading rumors without a real basis.

@Everyone thinking he's alive:
Well, unfortunatelly, you suffer from mental problems.
Why do you always insult us? :(

Honestly, I don't know what to think about it. True is that there are some rare things, such as that he was burned the 2nd day after he died and that its illegal if he was "murdered". As that, many things are just rare in my eyes.

Who cares menz
Tupac sux (all rap/hip0hop sux) listen to metal or something better than this crap

Who cares menz
Tupac sux (all rap/hip0hop sux) listen to metal or something better than this crap
Save your critics please. If you aren't interested about rap/hip hop, I invite you to stop posting on this thread. Simple as that.

Who cares menz

Who cares? I don't think you know how many people where following tupacs words and still does.

All rap/hiphop sux? Well if you cannot understand it it's not a problem, not everyone does understand the bueaty of it.

Metal, better? Haha please, don't step to these, motherfuckin real g's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q0gqpOyx9o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1FqiDFDbA&feature=fvw sick

they actually said something about the illumati theory..

in his album Don Killminati
Tupac means: Kill Illumati

some said that he already knew he was going to get killed.. or some shit like that...

others said that because of that he got killed.

But pac's and biggies murderer were not related.

illumati theory is what? I'm not that smart...

2pac was best Rapper the other rapper dont liked him...
Biggi smalls... some people said that hes producer killed him.

2pac was best Rapper the other rapper dont liked him...
Biggi smalls... some people said that hes producer killed him.

Tupac is singing about it in one of his songs, if not more. He mentions "Killuminati" He probably means "Kill Illuminati" don't really know, but his for sure against them. Read more about Illuminati and you'll understand :p

They actually say in this video when they see the camera ''EY GET THE FUCK OUT'' ''hide pac man'' and then you cant see him anymore :D

Who cares? I don't think you know how many people where following tupacs words and still does.

All rap/hiphop sux? Well if you cannot understand it it's not a problem, not everyone does understand the bueaty of it.

Metal, better? Haha please, don't step to these, motherfuckin real g's

YouTube - Tupac I Ain't Mad At Cha
YouTube - Tupac My block (remix) sick

Lol? All Rap/Hip-Hop is, is people freakin writing poetry about their pothetic lives and how their life affected their childhood in the Ghetto...

i think hes alive since i just saw something in the library a movie when he died or sumtin and noticed the same thing.. =)

no but they hide him lol :s

Could just be a act? Why the hell would he be outside when all this time he was hiding... The blue guy kept looking at the camera like he know he was filming...

Tupac is singing about it in one of his songs, if not more. He mentions "Killuminati" He probably means "Kill Illuminati" don't really know, but his for sure against them. Read more about Illuminati and you'll understand :p

2pac ft. Notorious BIG - Running:ninja:

This is the dumbest thread...
Delete it please.

Back