• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TURBAN GANG RELOADEK

LUKE SATANOVIC FIRST FRAG GOGO TURBAN GAJS HUNTED PAYMENT 25KK FOR EACH HEAD
Jul 17 2014, 00:03:13 Killed at Level 350 by Potahontas
Most damage
and by Pakol
Last hit
hhaahahahha hhahhahhahaha hahahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahha HASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU WANNA MAKE FRAG EVENT WHO MAKES MORE FRAGS? OK XD
so from now we gonna post all frags here k

hhaahahahha hhahhahhahaha hahahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahha HASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU WANNA MAKE FRAG EVENT WHO MAKES MORE FRAGS? OK XD
so from now we gonna post all frags here k
NIGGAS TALKING ABOUT GUNS LIKE WE AINT GOT GUNZ TOO

Dude you're talking so much random shit you dont know anything , you are just searchign for attention you're just a random in my eyes and it won't be changed to kill a fagget like you is nothing needed to combo at you're worser than salar dieing by random spam.
all what i say remember mines when you were 6 and we were 3 you got anal raped :D

attention? i recommend you to take break from tibia since, you probably didnt see 3d world long time. its time to turn ur back
and the only one who seek attention is you by creating useless threads ;]

attention? i recommend you to take break from tibia since, you probably didnt see 3d world long time. its time to turn ur back
and the only one who seek attention is you by creating useless threads ;]
Its true you're the one seekign attention, why else would you say this random shit when you are even more random than shady knight? :):):):)
now shut u mount and bring me ava for yielothaxy

Its true you're the one seekign attention, why else would you say this random shit when you are even more random than shady knight? :):):):)
now shut u mount and bring me ava for yielothaxy

im not aiming to be known on this orshaabalots like you
also the funniest thing is that there is only 5 of you who asslicking each other no1 else so please create another forum acc cuz its getting boring ;]

also the funniest thing is that there is only 5 of you who asslicking each other no1 else so please create another forum acc cuz its getting boring ;]
yo fam who are u g?

where do you see me trying to be famous over a 2d game lol? anyway ur retarded getting killed by 3 ppl on 280 then reporting for navi kkk retard alert

Back