• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Turban gang @ shadowcores gajs

I think that the movie itself is not bad...if it´s the first..
The boring part is that is all about random pk´s...combue ue on afk players and some thais rpg noobs

but your team is a random pk team so i guess we couldnt expect more
anyway they will hate my comment but i am just pointing facts not making any criticism...rly

xD

don't listen them tim. your team and your video are awesome !!!!

They killed my lvl 80 :/

9 ppl attacking me and the same time and i had no pots

creating movie with random pk, ur life is completed
Atleast we know how to sneak an high lvl you fuck tard you came with 20 ppl to sneak me at INQ which failed 100% you traped me in phantasam room for you had 3 minuts to count me down but nah you're so bad 10 ppl was blocking off the tps and i stil got out? you should get soem leading skills if you pretend to be an leader than do your leading like a leader have to do you little fuck tard before you speak about some random's thann you are the random if you canot kill a random with 20 ppl i don't know what kind of people you reloaded in trade , and now gg with ur life kid

I think that the movie itself is not bad...if it´s the first..
The boring part is that is all about random pk´s...combue ue on afk players and some thais rpg noobs

but your team is a random pk team so i guess we couldnt expect more
anyway they will hate my comment but i am just pointing facts not making any criticism...rly

xD
people like you shouldn't even reply at this thread you don't got any buisness for that you kid please you see the loggout [X]
north east of your fkign screen? click it and never conect agian fucktard

Turban Gang:

vzzhjd.png

Turban Gang:

vzzhjd.png

OMG !
that kingen kid is one of them ?
jesus christ now i know why they are so annoying...they are just 13-15 years old kids...
I am feeling terrible boys . You guys are always here answering and creating threads because as kids that you guys are go out is sometimes hard since your parents wouldnt allow...sry for all the bad words i said
I rly remember this kingen on ventrilo of lapa´s team he is just 13 years old, his voice still girl voice and he likes justin bieber...sorry brozito

OMG !
that kingen kid is one of them ?
jesus christ now i know why they are so annoying...they are just 13-15 years old kids...
I am feeling terrible boys . You guys are always here answering and creating threads because as kids that you guys are go out is sometimes hard since your parents wouldnt allow...sry for all the bad words i said
I rly remember this kingen on ventrilo of lapa´s team he is just 13 years old, his voice still girl voice and he likes justin bieber...sorry brozito
First of all do not talk about anyone voice's becuz your voice is just shit and you are trash
2nd even if kingen sounds like a kid he got a better brain than you brazilian whore go sell ur ass bitchzor

^ you are just 13 years old, sorry for everything i have done and said againt you
i didnt knew you are kingen from lapa vt.

sry, really

Back