• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Turban gang @ shadowcores gajs

First of all do not talk about anyone voice's becuz your voice is just shit and you are trash
2nd even if kingen sounds like a kid he got a better brain than you brazilian whore go sell ur ass bitchzor
xabor skype reply omg CHARAKTER ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

trevor - if you talk about somebody's photo , show yours so we can compare it

trevor - if you talk about somebody's photo , show yours so we can compare it
Look in kinapuffens rl photo thread, there you will find his photo i believe we compare him to this guy from notredram HAHAHAHA makes me re-consider if its Worth even replying to him when he's talking about looks while he himself look like god knows what

OMG !
that kingen kid is one of them ?
jesus christ now i know why they are so annoying...they are just 13-15 years old kids...
I am feeling terrible boys . You guys are always here answering and creating threads because as kids that you guys are go out is sometimes hard since your parents wouldnt allow...sry for all the bad words i said
I rly remember this kingen on ventrilo of lapa´s team he is just 13 years old, his voice still girl voice and he likes justin bieber...sorry brozito

Its old photos xd like 2-3 yrs old

Keep and improve and u will can do nice movies in the future ;)
Very good job for ur 1st movie.

Regards,
Slibaha

this right here is why I cry a little everytime I enter this forum, for gods sake people learn the language good enough to atleast spell and use the words grammatically correct, this post makes my brain hurt..

R.I.P the English language.

Sincerely,
Pussy-eating monster.

this right here is why I cry a little everytime I enter this forum, for gods sake people learn the language good enough to atleast spell and use the words grammatically correct, this post makes my brain hurt..

Sincerely,
Pussy-eating monster.
Guess someone woke up on the wrong side hehe

When's the second one going to be up? Can't wait to see my noob death lol, keep the vids coming.

-volts

Sincerely,
Pussy-eating monster.
;) i dont care about ur opinion of my english

Back