• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutor App.

Vishwa1402

Reaction score
Name: Allen-IGN-Kushrynada

How long have you played: ive played tibia for 11 years now been playing your ot for 2 years.
Skills: No skills really just incredible assistance when you are not around to help ppl.

Why i should be a Tutor: well for starters ive been a tutor on your ot once before i know your ot very well so i am very capable to help anyone with there problems and/or questions ive also been tutors/gm on other ots in the past and i think id be a great influence and help for the slain community.

[whats the point in jon constantly reseting his server nothing is goin to change you kids will still bitch about people botting or people leveling to fast blah blah blah so what im getting to is all your doing is trying to delay the inevitable ppl are going to bot so might as well leave it as it is.....and fuck u martin or tyler which ever you are suck my dick]
/\ Quoted from vishwa smart ones...

Now thats a great attitude for a tutor.

Last edited:
lmfao this isnt martin or tyler so stfu and ur jsut saying wtf i told u in a different thread so get ur own shit bro

Not talking shit just stating the obvious keep nerd ragin bro

[and fuck u martin or tyler which ever you are suck my dick]

Now thats a great attitude for a tutor.

Thats not talking shit? Hmm I wonder what it is then. Might wanna read your other post before you start trying to be a smart ass. Also it looks like your rageing a bit.

If you werent retarded youd realized i quoted that from vishwa on another thread

Lmfaoo

Sorry but if you wernt retarted you'd know how to quote properly, so that the other people including me would know what you was talkin about. You fail again...

whats with all this talk about slain coming back on again lol i keep hearing it from everyone lol

Name: Maneyboy
Why i would like to become a Staff Member.
I would like to become a Staff Member so i can help out the ot alot more, and beable to put up with the complaints while Thanos/Jon or Tidus/Matt is doing something very busy. And I had have very good experience with (Your) ot, Ive been playing it for 2 years and ive been playing tibia for about 4 years.
If you do pick me I would like to Thank all of you that has been trying to become Tutor.
Sincerally, Maneyboy

Back