• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutor Position

sexy priest

Sweety :3
Reaction score
Hello my name is Soul Taker and one reason that i should be tutor is that im really active enjoying that server and i want to help people around i already reported few botters and bugs.

Im from germany, and i speak few languages like spanish english and german i can help everyone about tibia i got much experience about it :)

Im a nice guy and i will lead everyone in his furture :p

Would be awesome if i could get a try, thanks :)

Im looking forward to hearing from you.

I agree! i like him and he's really helping people around and puts effort into the server :)

I wish you very good luck :D

We hand-pick our tutors from among them who we find helpful against other players. Things that we consider while picking tutors are how they will represent our server and what reputation they will spread around. The attitude and personality of the tutor is therefore also important.

So if you are aiming to become a tutor, my advice would be to just keep helping players, both here on the forum and in-game.

Back