• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] [Program] Automatically save screenshots

montybs

Charlover Elite
Reaction score
This is a program I found recently, it allows you to automatically save a screenshot in a folder. It is free software and quite safe to download as it is recommended by many websites.

Step 1

Download Greenshot and install it.

Step 2

Once installed there should be a green "G" taskbar icon, right click it and, on 'Quick preferences : Destination', check Save directly.

v9fZjxr.png

In 'Preferences : Output' you can change the folder destination and image format.

trDemAO.png

Also you might want to check 'Play camera sound' and uncheck 'Show notifications'; not necessary but one is cool, the other annoying.

sgnFyAx.png

now;
Ctrl + Prnt Scrn saves an image of the entire screen.
Alt + Prnt Scrn saves an image of the active window.

To reach the folder destination double click the taskbar icon.

Step 3

Press Prnt Scrn and a magnifying lens will appear, use it to select the area you wish to be the capture region.

CkeKdQ4.png

TCD2NPB.png

Now;
everytime you press Shift + Prnt Scrn a picture of that region will be saved.

Like this;

wQ9JkBN.png

rqtFDY2.png

That is all, now you can spam a few keys and not miss crucial moments in tibia.

Last edited:
Nice one! I could bring something here :)

You can always set some macro on keyboard / mouse if you got that type of device, and u can make that macro hit shift + print screen to make it even easier to capture those moments :3

--edit
also i would refer to official website of greenshot instead of cnet

Last edited:
Back