• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutors on World Chat

DongoCopter

Samohonka Smakata
Reaction score
155d85bbfdad1.jpg

Tutors on ShadowCores mutate players because of light profanity and worse they use themselves. I used this WorldChat was better, also turn to you teeth remove mutations of the world hut and delete a tutor for Guliette

11:17 Gulietta [327]: PIERDOLONE GIMBOLE
translate: F*CKING lower secondary school students

Worst idea ever ... 3/4 tutors on this ots are nubs ... now they can mute evryone for everything ... Give us back our old wolrd chanel !!! ...

Remove the tutors of the world hut in general they are not needed there. There was always nice atmosphere and now they mutate too much for anything. ... Give us back our old world chat !!! ...

As I'm in job now,later I will paste names (yes, here.) of all your characters from which you were spamming this channel for about 30 minutes :).
And yes, I said that. Moreover I said that in polish language to blame only polish players, cause only polish players act like a kids. In fact, I didn't see any BR/SWE/USA/GER (etc.) player who's spamming/insulting/acting like a noob. Only guys from Poland. And when they take a mute for spamming they login next 30 characters and they want to show how "nice" they are. Pathetic :).

@about atmosphere on world chat:
If you really like an atmosphere on world chat, why I receive about 20 msgs/hour "Please come to the world chat and mute those fkin spammers" ??? :)

@edit:
Here are names I was talking about:
Gelux, Pckando, Aleksandr Pistoletov, Joa Joe, Zmudny Rabadarzey, Oujutaczmajtralala, Ciasny Joe, Krushynka, Mohammed Al Bom Ya, Sabaka, Spyrfon, Wgumietoniezdrada, Cartoflenko, Chilijczyk, Czwartek, Siuraczek, Sroda, Ewraki, Samohonczyk, Yaravo, Lawerd Imradirox, Zdupydomordyzaur

As I said. The same person spamming world chat for about 30 min. Of course - from Poland :).

Last edited:
Back