• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twifysoft War Server?

Sir Tempz

Boss
Reaction score
BEFORE YOU READ THIS: ITS JUST A RANDOM IDEA.. IF YOU GONNA FLAME GO AND FUCK YOURSELF. :)
@Mark Open a "war" server, There are a lot of teams which look for nice servers (easily 200+ people) which they can war on daily without any distractions of low level characters ruining their wars or getting players red skulled.
This would benefit all players who play to war,
And all players who play Rpg will still have their characters on lunar/shadow, this way nobody can cry over stupid reasons.

People say that shadowcores is dead, this is not true there are more players who play for fun with their friends that you actually know of. (This is why shadowcores reset is out of the question)
But there are also 200-300~ players who play with teams for battles, A "war" server would be a great idea in my opinion with mid/high rates at the beginning which should rapidly drop after a certain lvl (200 or something).
The server should have:
PVP-E
Delay on SSA (might rings also if people think so)
Different versions, by this i mean server should reset every 4-5 months or so? This would keep the server frest gaining a lot of people every time it resets.
A lot of people get bored after a while and there is nothing better than a fresh start at that point.

1-7 90x
8-29 80x
30-49 70x
50-74 50x
75-94 30x
95-119 20x
120-149 10x
150-199 5x
200-299 2x
300 * 1x

Thats just an idea, Would be nice rates for a war server.. Easy to go 200~ and it balances out after 200 for most players as exp rate would be only 2x.
Lunarforce rates would also be very good.

What do you guys think?

OR TRANSFER ALL CHARACTERS FROM LUNARFORCE TO SHADOWCORES,
RESET LUNARFORCE. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED.
NOBODY CAN CRY.

Last edited:
So many post about lunar reset but support still think community wants lunar as it is.

True I don't understand what the problem is about resetting Lunarforce and why @Mark wont do it..
Transfer chars from lunar to shadowcores, Nobody will lose anything and alot of new and old players will come lunarforce.
Please mark think about it? i don't think you see how big of a demand there is for this to happen.

This is why we need to continue spamming the forums..
So that @Mark can see that its what the community wants,
And this is what he should give us.

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/509562/resized_shaq-face-meme-generator-*****-shut-yo-stupid-ass-up-da2552.jpg
Go hunt thais rats and collect gps damn kebab rpg player.
This is what a lot of players want and have been asking for this for a while now,
If i'm not mistaken a good owner of a server should listen to the community and see what they are demanding.
Im not hating on Mark, but i'm sure we all want to know what's the problem/difficulty hes having with resetting lunarforce?
@Mark is it that you want to maintain your reputation of a server with "no reset"?
If so transfer characters lunarforce > shadowcores. That way nobody is losing characters so its technically not a "reset" but a New server.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom