• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twist of Fate! =)

Do you want the PVP Blessings in-game as (Twist of Fate)?

• Yes, I want the PVP blessings in-game.

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • No, I don't want the PVP blessings in-game.

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there,

As you know that there are many people who want to get Twist of Fate blessings in-game as (PVP Blessings) and there are some who don't want it >.< !

So please choose your answer on the poll.
Nor we don't force you ourselves to choose that if they should put or not :)

Kind regards,
Dyablo!

Last edited:
That's old if you don't know and 15 player voted for (YES) and 16 players voted for (NO)! So I wanna see now how many people are agree again and let's see if they want or not!

Feel free to vote :)

And when this gets old we go for a new poll?

Anyways, I don't think it's necessary. It's 3x loot, you don't need to make any trader-quest and theres no chance in hell you go broke, unless you're an idiot.

And when this gets old we go for a new poll?

Anyways, I don't think it's necessary. It's 3x loot, you don't need to make any trader-quest and theres no chance in hell you go broke, unless you're an idiot.

Not at all, rolf... About new poll then It's last one as I can know and this time we wanna know if someone is interested or not! So stfu and choose your answer, thanks.

like the 10000th post about the twist of fate blessing, and probably the 10000th time people will vote for not

Not at all, rolf... About new poll then It's last one as I can know and this time we wanna know if someone is interested or not! So stfu and choose your answer, thanks.

Since when you got eggs to talk like that ? You better whatch your mouth Mr. Lowbrow.

Isn´t it so that you only started this poll in hope that Mark and his hard working team are going to implement the "Twist of Fate" Blessings on this OTS.
Wouldn´t that be great for you ? Wasting less cash on blessings for your many upcoming deaths against RLD & Co. ?

And what makes you sure that this poll are going to be the last about this subject... because of people like you there won´t be an end of threads like these. ugh >.<"
I have to agree with Peter it is impossible to get broke here unless YOU are an idiot.. got it dyablo ? >.>

We don´t need the PVP-Blessing on this OTS...face it.

So far so good.....

It's stupid to add it.
First of all the blessing which exists already is not accurate to real tibia.
And I love how you really lose something when you die on this server. But on real tibia you lose like 20% (exp from one level) at a level 350 in war.

I hope you guys are happy commenting bullshits here! Waste of time.
As I said it just was a "test" to see how many people are agree and how many are disagree.

If you don't want then just vote for "No" and be happy.

Last edited:
I hope you guys are happy commenting bullshits here! Waste of time noobs.
As I said it just was a "test" to see how many people are agree and how many are disagree.

If you don't want then just vote for "No" and be happy, tards.

you asked for opinions, they gave you their opinion if you find their opinion a waste of time, then why did you ask for peoples opinion in the first place??

you asked for opinions, they gave you their opinion if you find their opinion a waste of time, then why did you ask for peoples opinion in the first place??

Sorry, but I didn't said that please comment or anything lol... It's just a poll and players should vote no comment.

Sorry, but I didn't said that please comment or anything lol... It's just a poll and players should vote no comment.

Hello there,

As you know that there are many people who want to get Twist of Fate blessings in-game as (PVP Blessings) and there are some who don't want it >.< !

So please just give me your opinion and choose your answer on the poll.
Nor we don't force you ourselves to choose that if they should put or not :)

Kind regards,
Dyablo!

Are you suffering under amnesia ? :huh:

Well...well...crying about other peoples opinion and denote it as bullshit isn´t very smart judging from the fact that you´re talking crap 24/7 :huh:

Have a nice weekend my dear tibian players :p

It's a fucking forum, and you start a thread with a poll, and then tell people to not leave comments?

If you don't need it don't buy it, I don't understand o_O
The OTS is copy of rl Tibia so I think it should be possible to buy the bless.

If you don't need it don't buy it, I don't understand o_O
The OTS is copy of rl Tibia so I think it should be possible to buy the bless.

Makes no sense. I don't want other people to have it when I kill them, that's the reason.

I hope you guys are happy commenting bullshits here! Waste of time.

If you don't want then just vote for "No" and be happy.

Man just fuck off , omfg , fking rpgers want twist of fate? go to fking tibia real and play there, pussies everywhere can't belive it

Back