• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twist of Fate! =)

Do you want the PVP Blessings in-game as (Twist of Fate)?

• Yes, I want the PVP blessings in-game.

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • No, I don't want the PVP blessings in-game.

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man just fuck off , omfg , fking rpgers want twist of fate? go to fking tibia real and play there, pussies everywhere can't belive it

If you don't want the bless then in-game then don't buy it, but let people buy and having some fun :)!

If you don't want the bless then in-game then don't buy it, but let people buy and having some fun :)!

what's the fun on it? thanks to ppl like you tibia real went shit fking retarded guy , get a brain .

Makes no sense. I don't want other people to have it when I kill them, that's the reason.

123456: 'We don´t need the PVP-Blessing on this OTS'
So I've written: 'If you don't need it don't buy it'.

For me it also doesn't matter now coz I have cash to buy normal blessing. It's annoying on level ~100 when idiots with 200+lvl kill you everytime they see you and call themselves they're pvp masters ;o Anyway copy is copy, it can cost more or so.

123456: 'We don´t need the PVP-Blessing on this OTS'
So I've written: 'If you don't need it don't buy it'.

For me it also doesn't matter now coz I have cash to buy normal blessing. It's annoying on level ~100 when idiots with 200+lvl kill you everytime they see you and call themselves they're pvp masters ;o Anyway copy is copy, it can cost more or so.

true ;<

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom