• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twist Of Fate

wojtekthebear

Reaction score
Hey.. This server is very good but it needs one more thing to make it perfect and it is the twist of fate.
Theres gonna be no warmodes because people don't have money please make twist.
Wojtek The Bear.
Ashalor.
Wojciech.
Shevi.
Thank you!

They aren't afraid of cash. The worst problem is that with the bless you lose lower experience when you die, depends how many ppl attacked you, with all blessing you lose 1 or more levels, with pvp bless only 1/2 level or less. I don't care about it, but as I have seen many ppl do. Anyway don't expect it, you aren't the first, who want it and posted suggestion.

lol i agree it shouldnt be added, money isnt hard at all, i make like 600-800k a day

Signed ;)

Guys, stop doing threads about ToF (Twist of Fate), because there was many threads about this and with polls, there are 60% who wants and 40% who don't want, so I think soon GM gonna do the Original post about this and hope people vote and take good decisions D:

- - - Updated - - -

If no one is agree then he don't buy and there is no problem, but let people buy it and have fun ;)

Why would you want twist of fate ? "to save money?" if you seriosly are afraid to take pz becouse you might die and lose 100k you really dont belong here so please stop making these retarded threads

LOL NABS THAT WANT TOF HAHAH,, rld cry since they lost wm and lost lvls :D

If you were smart enough you would see most people that signed this are not from RLD, and those who are from RLD dont sign this.. :(:(:(

Signed!

I think that "NO" says only people who only botting or staying at depo!!

Admins should listen players who always fight, guilds like RLD, Validus.

They're fighting on this OT all the time, and they are saying that TWIST OF FATE should appear on this OTS.

Greetings!

Last edited:
Signed!

I think that "NO" says only people who only botting or staying at depo!!

Admins should listen players who always fight, guilds like RLD, Validus.

They're fighting on this OT all the time, and they are saying that TWIST OF FATE should appear on this OTS.

Greetings!

Are you stupid? None from rld/validus want twist of fate on this ot. cash is easy to make on this ot so why make it even easier

@up

U kidding me ? I saw 4-5 players who want twist of fate on this topic. Please scroll up and read first, before u write something!