• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twist of Fate?

Drutex

Harifiarzheh
Reaction score
How is it possible that somebody who have all blessings with Twist of Fate Blessing dies and looses about 100% of level? Check this Character please: Character: Miuriel - ShadowCores. He was at Level 211 before and 209 after his dead.
He was killed by about 5 guys and looses about 100% of his level, he had all blessings with Twist of Fate.
I play on LunarForce, too and when somebody kills me there I don't loose whole level like here on ShadowCores. Is that regular?
I get angry because of that, I loose same ammout of experience when I get killed by players and same when I die by monsters.

Unfair Fight Reduction is only applied in guild wars on ShadowCores. On LunarForce it's applied for every death to a player.

Still, twist of fate doesn't help anything, died with it, without it its same shit.

Twist of Fate is a blessing that protects your regular blessings, if you thought it reduced your death penalty in any other way you are misinformed.

Twist of Fate is a blessing that protects your regular blessings, if you thought it reduced your death penalty in any other way you are misinformed.
the money on this server is easy to gain, the problem its the exp(at high levels) , you can't gain lvls like should be if you do actions with your team and you die.
I think its one of the reasons of the low number of serious guilds that wants to fight.

the money on this server is easy to gain, the problem its the exp(at high levels) , you can't gain lvls like should be if you do actions with your team and you die.
I think its one of the reasons of the low number of serious guilds that wants to fight.

Unfair Fight Reduction is only applied in guild wars on ShadowCores. On LunarForce it's applied for every death to a player.

It is applied in guild wars...

back when the server first started when i was in rld i remember everyone voting no to tof then all the char lovers joined and voted for it in my opinion it sucks :/

Back