• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twiste of Fate

NO. NO twist of fate. People should be punished for death. This wont work so dont cry about twist of fate. It wont come through just like swapping.

how can people be this idiot?
TWIST OF FATE DONT MAKE U LOOSE LESS EXP
please kill yourself

Dear Pedrobobo,

Many of ShadowCores players already suggested this and I think it should be enough doing it. (I can understand that you didn't knew, maybe you're new in this server)

And Twist of Fate doesn't protect your experience level, it does only protect only your normal blessings, so if you die by a player then you will lose Twist of Fate, not that which you buy from temple (5 blessings).
Here you can see some of that suggestions thread:
http://otland.net/f489/pvp-bless-173897/
http://otland.net/f489/pvp-bless-cast-system-173906/

I think that as you can buy all blessings in one temple twist of fate is not needed. If it should be introduced I think the whole blessing system need some improvememts or shall I say changes.

Everyone is whining about others being charlovers. It should be added together with the new war system.

This server has got 1000+ players daily, which is probably the biggest OT these days and there are zero wars that last longer than 2 days.

i struggle to see why people hate it so much, like less exp loose each death = less exping needed = more wars = more fun? so this is why i struggle to see why people scream saying no it will work out better for everyone who likes wars and people who cry and dying.

I agree wirth alex121, it's just ridicolous when a war can't be active for more than 5 hours. People just want to exp all the time and if they die once they start whine and want to go exp instead.

Pvp bless protect u to lose lvl by players wtf are u talking about that its just protect about ur blessings. It shows how stiupid are you. And you are tutor i can't belive it! So many people are agree with pvp bless but not everybody want to write about it they write ingame but dont want to write themselfs sugestions in forum. You just spam "oh no dont make twist of fate i want he lost 3 levels!" but you fucking noobs just play for pk and if u dont like somebody go with 5ppls and kill him and go def than lose skulls and u feel so pro you are the boss. But you dont fight in realy wars where u could die 5 times at one battle if it takes 3 or 4hours, so what the fuck are you talking about. all people who dissagree its people whos just pk nothing else and got less than 200lvevel. after 250 lvl u lost much of exp around 150% and u get it back around 5h so its bullshit, i can't belive how retards are you, make REAL VOTE in game who want twist of fate and whos not. Becouse i got enough your fucking saying that u want lose XXX levels and back it 15435634years back its fucking stiupid. All at all is lower speed of high levels and low exp you SO SCARED THTA WILL BE 400+ IN SERVER? THERE IS SO HIGH SD POWER THAT U CAN KILL THIS 5345345+ LEVEL BY 6 PEOPLE and u still crying OH NO LET HIM LOSE EXP I DONT EXP BUT HE GOT HIGHTER LEVEL THAN ME SO HE MUST LOST IT...... STOP FUCKING CRYING I GET MY LEVEL SO WHY I HAVE TO LOSE MY 7H OF WORK FOR GET ONNEEEE DEATH BACK? FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!!! stop crying that u so low levels.

- - - Updated - - -

For example pvp bless makes that YOU LOST ONLY TWIST IF U DIE and he cost less than normal that u can save cash i do not care about cash it can be cost next 100k but he makes that u lost much less than normal if x% was damaged by people. so wtf are u talking that u dont lose less exp. wtf?!

- - - Updated - - -

how can people be this idiot?
TWIST OF FATE DONT MAKE U LOOSE LESS EXP
please kill yourself

Tibia.wiki.com:
The Twist of Fate is a special blessing. It does not prevent you from losing your equipment nor reduces your experience and skill loss, however it protects your regular blessings, in case you die due to PvP fight.

PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE IDEA ABOUT IT JUST WRITE "NO WE DONT WANT TWIST OF FATE" SHUT UP THAT PEOPLE AND FUCK OFF!!!

Last edited:
I disagree with you guys because deaths should matter. People care more about dying here than they care about dying in global servers. It makes it more fun. If I die, so what. I've been level 238 more than once and down as far as 223. Of course it sucks losing those levels, but its more fun knowing somebody else is going to lose levels also when I kill them. The only way I think (Fair fighting, which is what you guys are actually talking about and mistaken for twist of fate) is for characters in warmode that die BY WARMODE. That would give people more incentive to fight longer warmodes, but at the same time I don't think twist of fate should be included what so ever because it is ridiculous easy to make money on this server. I don't loot or donate ever and I still have upwards of 10kk.

- - - Updated - - -

Pvp bless protect u to lose lvl by players wtf are u talking about that its just protect about ur blessings. It shows how stiupid are you. And you are tutor i can't belive it! So many people are agree with pvp bless but not everybody want to write about it they write ingame but dont want to write themselfs sugestions in forum. You just spam "oh no dont make twist of fate i want he lost 3 levels!" but you fucking noobs just play for pk and if u dont like somebody go with 5ppls and kill him and go def than lose skulls and u feel so pro you are the boss. But you dont fight in realy wars where u could die 5 times at one battle if it takes 3 or 4hours, so what the fuck are you talking about. all people who dissagree its people whos just pk nothing else and got less than 200lvevel. after 250 lvl u lost much of exp around 150% and u get it back around 5h so its bullshit, i can't belive how retards are you, make REAL VOTE in game who want twist of fate and whos not. Becouse i got enough your fucking saying that u want lose XXX levels and back it 15435634years back its fucking stiupid. All at all is lower speed of high levels and low exp you SO SCARED THTA WILL BE 400+ IN SERVER? THERE IS SO HIGH SD POWER THAT U CAN KILL THIS 5345345+ LEVEL BY 6 PEOPLE and u still crying OH NO LET HIM LOSE EXP I DONT EXP BUT HE GOT HIGHTER LEVEL THAN ME SO HE MUST LOST IT...... STOP FUCKING CRYING I GET MY LEVEL SO WHY I HAVE TO LOSE MY 7H OF WORK FOR GET ONNEEEE DEATH BACK? FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!!! stop crying that u so low levels.

- - - Updated - - -

For example pvp bless makes that YOU LOST ONLY TWIST IF U DIE and he cost less than normal that u can save cash i do not care about cash it can be cost next 100k but he makes that u lost much less than normal if x% was damaged by people. so wtf are u talking that u dont lose less exp. wtf?!

- - - Updated - - -

Tibia.wiki.com:
The Twist of Fate is a special blessing. It does not prevent you from losing your equipment nor reduces your experience and skill loss, however it protects your regular blessings, in case you die due to PvP fight.

PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE IDEA ABOUT IT JUST WRITE "NO WE DONT WANT TWIST OF FATE" SHUT UP THAT PEOPLE AND FUCK OFF!!!

Nerd rage [x]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tibia.wiki.com:

This was too much.
If you don't want this blessings in this server then it's just so simple, do not buy in-game when it will be added.
You know exactly the reason of wars, there aren't many so it's about this. I spoke with all my guildmates and they agree with:

i struggle to see why people hate it so much, like less exp loose each death = less exping needed = more wars = more fun? so this is why i struggle to see why people scream saying no it will work out better for everyone who likes wars and people who cry and dying.

I agree wirth alex121, it's just ridicolous when a war can't be active for more than 5 hours. People just want to exp all the time and if they die once they start whine and want to go exp instead.

This is fine for some people and for some isn't. As I said before, if they disagree so it's simple, don't buy blessings but let other people buy it.

So, my guildmates consider that their advance a lot of levels but in war, they lose around 10 or 20 levels, so I don't think if it's fair, this is the reason of no wars in this server and perhaps many people which want fight in this server will be agree with this.
A guild member message:
'If this keep like this, then there won't be any wars (maybe 1 or 2 but not with 500-1000 frags). Few of us are thinking about leaving this server because of it, we're getting bored in this server. Nothing to do, if we just EXP then we lose like 150%~ per death, and we also understand that it's a OT server, but we wanna have more fun and if it's possible to fix this then we can wait how many time you want.' *Translated in English*

So we agree with this and about fixing full war system (same as rl).
Thanks for paying your attention!

Yours,
Spanish Powah guild.

^ No offense but if you die 10-20 times in a warmode the way things are right now you probably shouldn't be fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tibia.wiki.com:

in the first part you say twist of fate makes you lose less exp, and in the last part u prove urself wrong with the quote of tibia wiki. lol

A death from a creature or something like that shoud make you loss 1,5-2 levels in 250+
and a Death From Players (PVP DEATH) shoud make you lose 0,75-1,0 levels in 250+

die and loss 2 levels from a player kill is not fair.
look at this shit:

Dec 19 2012, 20:50:29 Killed at Level 326 by ...............
Dec 19 2012, 18:16:15 Killed at Level 328 by ...............

if peoples keep loosing this much levels from being killed by players no one will get over 330.
i dont see why it shoud be this much loss from a death from players.

i dont say that it shoud be as in real tibia like, well i dont care if i die i just lose twist and 25%

but yee loosing 75-100% is not to much and not to less.

please tell me what you think about this, if you understand me ofc. :p

Edit: yes i used Rays death list as an example.

Because of charlovers and crybabies like you tibia got so shit. Everything got so easy, people didnt lose much, people stopped caring. I liked it when i actually feared death in tibia, pvp blessings ruined everything, maybe there should be some sort of war blessing idk, but if you only care about getting your levels and hate dying by people go play on NON PVP WORLD. Whats next? I saw a thread on rl tibia that they should remove the death penalty which would be the final nail to the coffin for tibia. Non pvp servers have purpose for people like you, stay out of the pvp, because you and your crying proposals ruined tibia more than bots, therefore i suggest you fuck off with your ideas.

Because of charlovers and crybabies like you tibia got so shit. Everything got so easy, people didnt lose much, people stopped caring. I liked it when i actually feared death in tibia, pvp blessings ruined everything, maybe there should be some sort of war blessing idk, but if you only care about getting your levels and hate dying by people go play on NON PVP WORLD. Whats next? I saw a thread on rl tibia that they should remove the death penalty which would be the final nail to the coffin for tibia. Non pvp servers have purpose for people like you, stay out of the pvp, because you and your crying proposals ruined tibia more than bots, therefore i suggest you fuck off with your ideas.

You saying that because u dont got level more than 250 and u dont fight so much, EVERYBODY WHO DID IT says like others-> make less lose levels because it's ridiculus that you lost more than 150% by one death=7h of exp? It's really nosense and everybody more than this level say that you get BACK your level, u dont want got high leevels? WRITE ABOUT CHANGE EXP, but this is just PUNISHMENT for death. You hit in this ot so much u can kill easy 250 rp by 4 mages so why u want that people lost that many those levels? Because u retard who got 150-200 level max u get level back in 2h and u feel so pro u dont exp more than 200 and just pk. And now u write so much about "NO DONT MAKE BLESS I WANT KILL HIGH LEVELS FOR THOSE CRY". All guild in warmode whos fight want change it for more fun to fight only retards whos only pk dont want it.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Nystrom there should be less losing level after death.

You saying that because u dont got level more than 250 and u dont fight so much, EVERYBODY WHO DID IT says like others-> make less lose levels because it's ridiculus that you lost more than 150% by one death=7h of exp? It's really nosense and everybody more than this level say that you get BACK your level, u dont want got high leevels? WRITE ABOUT CHANGE EXP, but this is just PUNISHMENT for death. You hit in this ot so much u can kill easy 250 rp by 4 mages so why u want that people lost that many those levels? Because u retard who got 150-200 level max u get level back in 2h and u feel so pro u dont exp more than 200 and just pk. And now u write so much about "NO DONT MAKE BLESS I WANT KILL HIGH LEVELS FOR THOSE CRY". All guild in warmode whos fight want change it for more fun to fight only retards whos only pk dont want it.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Nystrom there should be less losing level after death.

I fight every day almost and I have 2 chars with my lvl+... YOUR ARE RETARDED. Everything spraticus said in his statement above yours is so fuckin true. I couldn't have said it any better myself. If you don't want to die... don't fight... If you don't want to get pk'd play non pvp. And if you don't want to lose so much xp when you die play real tibia.

- - - Updated - - -

I argued with you on some other threads, but man <3 I might have a man crush on you now lol

Back