• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[U.S.A] BioSurvive - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azleh

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I have come today announcing a game that comes from the creation of TheLastResistance (This is somewhat like a continuation of it) and some online pokemon sprites, well if you do not know what thelastresistance is a project that was based on a zombie The world is seized by an epidemic and have to find a cure for the same killing zombies and playing as a world

IP: Not enabled
Client Download: BiosurviveClient 1.9.rar
Experience: x5 (our option)
Skills: x5 (our option)
Magic: No
Accounts: 1/1

Pictures:
a4v0k1.jpg

33cz192.png

2itlsol.png

2dayag2.png

jt28t5.png

See you in the game!

Last edited:
No, is a BetaTeaser for find bugs, on the 1st of june become official.

PD: More map and more hunt zones for level!

Is this a Thais map? Whether yes or no, but it still sucks very badly. Like you've stolen the sprites, put up such an unprofessional map. At least you could've presented it in a better way...
I hope you'll solve the issues :D (if its even possible)

I think it is the thais map, but btw, i was exploring and cant move now, went down some ladder by the east wall and my guys stuck now, fix it please? char name is Tyron

Is this a Thais map? Whether yes or no, but it still sucks very badly. Like you've stolen the sprites, put up such an unprofessional map. At least you could've presented it in a better way...
I hope you'll solve the issues :D (if its even possible)

We dont stole the sprites, read the thread and dont say shit, if u dont want to play, DONT POST.

Last edited:
Sprites arent stolen. There are just 2 sprites that have been used from the pokemon sprites and that are the chairs and a lamp.
And they are not stolen, they are public and the server is awesome and very good so please stfu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back