• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] Relentless War OT - 8.54

calum69

Reaction score
Welcome to the dawn of a new war server!

zsl0z9.jpg

Log In with 1/1. Once you have 15 kills you can use the command" !account" and you will be teleported to the Oracle where you can make a private account.

Relentless.Mine.Nu

Information:

~*Ip*~:
Relentless.Mine.Nu
~*Port*~:
~*Client*~:
~*Uptime*~:
24/7
~*Hosted in*~:
England, on a dedicated server 100mbps
~*Website*~:
http://Relentless.Mine.Nu
~*Exp rate*~:
10x
~*Map*~:
Custom Edron, Edited for Great Pvp situations.
~*Loot rate*~:
3x
~*Server type*~:
War. All vs All!
~*Skills & Magic rates*~:
25x Skill and 15x Magic.

Quests:

Gauntlet: Beat the chaotic gauntlet to recieve a worthy reward

Nazi Zombies: (Der Riese map "cod5") survive swarms of zombies access and link all teleports to the mainframe.

Runaway Train: take a wild ride fighting bosses, repairing tracks and jumping gaps within a cart!

some original quests such as: Ferumbras Tower, Annihilator and Demon helmet quest

Mini Games include
Bomberman: a favourite of many destroy each other to win prizes!
Rat race: race your way around a maze to recieve a reward

More information: all vocations are set up perfectly, none overpowered. gain better equipment through quests to help you kill enemies.

Killstreak system:
5 kills "!restore" - adds 500 health 500 mana
7 kills "!sentry" - summons a sentry gun to help kill enemies
10 kills - explode on death causing damage to players around you
15 kills "!immortal" makes you immune to all damage for 20 seconds

screenshots:

97nnzb.png

RainAway Train

qno089.png

2jed5pt.png

2yysfaq.png

Bridge Defence
357ir6t.png

11l520o.png

Players save their skills levels outfits and equipment!

think you got what i takes to be the best? :thumbup:​

Last edited:
FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK SITE DOESNT WORK, ITS CAUSE ITS MADE FOR FIREFOX. WHEN USING IE SCROLL DOWN ;d

thanks for the positive feedback bam it is a good server and will be hosted 24/7
lots of people come online but never at the same time.
so here is to all people who want to play, invite your friends invite everyone i will host an event tonight 8pm gmt so add 1h for cet time players come online and bring as many as you can. we will have some fun!

if you cant make this event i will have another one on the weekend. lets get this ot out there!

@ balls of steel. ur fucked rofl thats gay. and whats wrong with this ot its better than urs......... and its not even my ot id play tho if more ppl did

UPDATE:

Code:
* Training monks have now beed added into the map to help make your character stronger to fight against others!

* After gaining 1k cash you can now use !bless to buy all 5 blessings

Players are coming online now and staying online ive had a few battles with people come play!

1zoafx2.png

Last edited:
UPDATE:

party leaders can now use the command "!outfit" to change players outfit colours to the same as the leader.

UPDATE

Code:
 *map updates
* you can no longer go lower than 70 skills and 45 magic level

good battles eirlyer! fun times in bomberman :p

Major Update. You no longer make an account on the webpage. Log in with 1/1 and kill 15 people to make a private account

once gaining 15 kills use the command "!account"
you will be teleported to the oracle if you dont have pz

there you can set up an account.

I would play if it had more players.