• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ukraine

i know
but u make america appear like a hero .. + .. lol
this is my point .. every one thing that america is the best .. + ..
u have to understand now .. every one is falling

Almost everyone who posted here is from Poland. We live near Ukraine. If something bad happens, we are next, this is why we care so much.
True...
Russians already want practice Nuclear bomb on Warsaw and I'm from Warsaw....

Believe me there is no war
<-Just Believe Me->
the coming war is the final war + the end of the world + end of life + all creatures disappear

Nobody is that stupid to kill his own people.

Nobody is that stupid to kill his own people.

yeap i know but believe me brother
it's not about own people

and what did america do or russia do .. ?
just for show

and if there is something in any country
i believe in this statement " The Kings Care Only About The Throne "

so even america will kill it's own people for king's survive

and i know u are scared because u are very near
i hope there is no coming war .. because i hate to lose friends
maybe i don't know you at real .. it's enough to meet a good person like you in otland

There will be no war, both know that if that happens it will go very bad for both,

and i know u are scared because u are very near
Not really. I can get away easily, but there is no place to go. If war starts, whole europe or even world is going to be part of it.
I'm not scared of dying. My time will come sooner or later. Pain is even worse.
Of course I respect my life and I want to use it as long as possible

First Syria, Then Ukraine , then Russia, Well this just getting worse. More death, More blood less humans.

First Syria, Then Ukraine , then Russia, Well this just getting worse. More death, More blood less humans.
True we only losing people because of stupid wars....

I President , government want war send them to some island where is no people and give them guns :)

Talking from Ukraine here, there are no nazis, there are no hitler-lovers, noone wants a war, noone wants to join Russia... we just kicked out the most corrupt and critimal president in Ukraine's history and mr. Putin who was big friend of that asshole, decided to get a part of Ukraine, while there's still no real goverment set. Actually Russia just provoking and trying to get Crimea out from Ukraine, there's big tactical and infomational war, doubt there may be any real war tho.

Talking from Ukraine here, there are no nazis, there are no hitler-lovers, noone wants a war, noone wants to join Russia... we just kicked out the most corrupt and critimal president in Ukraine's history and mr. Putin who was big friend of that asshole, decided to get a part of Ukraine, while there's still no real goverment set. Actually Russia just provoking and trying to get Crimea out from Ukraine, there's big tactical and infomational war, doubt there may be any real war tho.

No hitler-lovers? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army

No on wants to join Russia? Ask all Russians living in Ukraine. Ukraine kicked out the most corrupt president? And you want to join to most corrupted organisation in the world, EU. Also the past oligarchs were just replaced with new. gg wp

No hitler-lovers? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army

No on wants to join Russia? Ask all Russians living in Ukraine. Ukraine kicked out the most corrupt president? And you want to join to most corrupted organisation in the world, EU. Also the past oligarchs were just replaced with new. gg wp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army - quoting from wiki:
The Ukrainian Insurgent Army was a Ukrainian nationalistparamilitary and later partisan army that engaged in a series of guerrilla conflicts during World War II against Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, Czechoslovakia, and both Underground and Communist Poland.
That they were fighting against Nazi Germany, however I know what you're thinking about...its said that at some pediod of time UPA was acting together with Nazi army at WWII...however, I can assure you, noone from them glorifies Hitler, Nazi or anything. I'm not saying that all their actings were perfect, I'm not protecting aswell, as Im not liking such organisation, but still, its nowever near being Nazi or smt. I personally know a few people from current 'Right Sector', from what I see, they are way too much nationalists, but surely not nazists. Thats very different.

Aswell as 'Right Sector' just helping in current revolution, they are not starters, aswell as we dont promote their ideas. Revolution was started not because of them or their slogans.

Why should I ask Russians who's living in Ukraine? Ukraine having 45 553 000 peoples and just ~18% of them are russians. Why should 80~% care about those who are not even belongs to ukrainians? If they want to live in Russia, noone is holding them, they are free to go. Putin and out ex-president are top5 worlds dictators, I know what I'm talking about.

EU is most corrupted organisation in the world? You're living in Poland, have you saw Ukraine? If you're not happy with living in Poland, I can switch with you, no problems, I'm sure you gonna enjoy living in USSR while its 21th century already.

Also the past oligarchs were just replaced with new. gg wp
Trust me, it wont be worse. A lot of really good peoples are now being promoted in goverment, our ex-goverment was full of 'sons, dauthers, sisters, friends, etc.' Also maidan is still there, they are waiting and asking for a full goverment reformat and I hope it gonna success.

Anyway, reading your reply, I'm being really shocked. Are you really from Poland? Sounds like a russian reply, thats what everyone's speaking on their TVs...

Last edited:
All people in Ukraine with Bandera's flags are nazists for me. There is no difference between old sympatics, and present.

You should know that Crimea was originally Russian. And you should know that in past there wasnt a country like Ukraine, it's a artificial country made by stolen territories from many countries.

Yep, EU is the most corrupted organisation in the world. And nope, I dont want to switch. Your revolution wont change anything, because u just replaced old corrupt people with new, who will be corrupted too...

Yes, Im really from Poland. Our community is always divided into 50-50, no matter the situation and Im in that 50% which is against Ukraine. But dont worry, our stupid, corrupted politicians are pro-ukrainian ;)

My thoughts about this situation are simple.
Russia should mind its own business and let Ukraine make it's own decisions. Will Russia? Probably not. Many people are worried about nuclear/chemical warfare I can tell you right now Russia would not need to use either to subdue Ukraine. To my knowledge Russia is only involved because of their money invested in pipelines underneath ukraine. On a second note Ukraine seems like it can't solve its own problems. I don't know much about the situaton except what I've read in the news (half of its bullshit anyways) but from my understanding Ukraine seems very chaotic with or without Russian involvment. If they won't fix themselfs someone has to do it. They want a boxer for presidet what more must you say? Its definitey not the "end of the world" people need to relax a little.

I am living in Ukraine so i can tell you.. Russians hate ukrainians, ukrainian hates russians.. But nobody knows what was the first reson...

my friend died on this war.. And I am really scared about nuke strike... :( I hope everything will be ok

I dont really think there will be a nuke strike against a cuntry that is right next to the one you live in xD beside that I cant really tell if ukraine or Russia is the badboy for now as Russia seemed to occupy ukraine borders and some pieces of Ukraine wile Ukiraine soldiers kept attacking aircrafts etc from russia.. and well In germany they dont talk about it anymore no way to inform myself

Back