• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Umbled's Low Level Service

Zippow

Reaction score
Hello, i've never seen someone selling low leveled characters.
Well, i'm selling low leveled characters. I will add offers time by time, just give me a PM and we'll discuss about the price.

=> All of the accounts will be free accounts

=> Please do not go offtopic, do not flame the thread.

=> If you're not interested, do not comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTbMNk.png

* Free account
* I've got the recovery key
* No deletion warning - can be transfered (but why would ya transfer a lvl 18)
* Autowin = 1 $
* Starting Gear - Plate Armor, Legs, Plate Shield & Crimson Sword

Note; This is going through Paypal Gifts
Go on, bid folks!

Last edited:
Worth like 0.1€
It's 1 night of botting.

Ye,ppl are selling lvls 30+ for that kind of amount. 18 lvl isn't worth anything. This is constructive critism btw

If you don't want to buy it don't waste your time to post here. It's his account and his price. If you like take it and if you don't just f**k off and leave the thread without posting.

Last edited:
I bid 0.1$

edit; if it is unregistered.

If you don't want to buy it don't waste your time to post here. It's his account and his price. If you like take it and if you don't just f**k off and leave the thread without posting.

word

@Three~ you didn't even edit, epic fail please.
oh btw, didn't you notice that i wrote "I've got the recovery key, which means it's registered, u noob.

Last edited:
I bid 20 cent LOL your account is worth 00000000000000 hhhhhhh

Why wouldnt ppl buy this rly? If you have nothing OT to add, then just dont comment?

Some people might decide to start playing abit of Tibia again, and damn those first levels sucks (not everyone insta buys bot hurrdurr), so I think its a good service/offer.

Good luck!

@Umbled, I did edit my post actually, sometimes it doesn't come up with 'three magic edited his post'. I don't know why.

And I don't know why you're being so god damn rude either. I was starting the bidding for you.
And no I didn't read your post fully, just all the flame posts so I decided to update with a small bid to get it started.

Next time, why don't you thank the person who is trying to help you instead of calling them a noob.

Looks like you're the noob expecting $2 for a level 18 character.

Why wouldnt ppl buy this rly? If you have nothing OT to add, then just dont comment?

Some people might decide to start playing abit of Tibia again, and damn those first levels sucks (not everyone insta buys bot hurrdurr), so I think its a good service/offer.

Good luck!

Finally someone that understands, thank's for your post :D

@ Three~; I can't do anything else than giving you my deepest apologize then.
But sorry, i'm now taking a offer that is lower than 1$. If someone can't afford that, please do not comment.
I'm looking for buyers, not thread spammers, repeating the value of the character.

@up
+1

Take it easy guys :)
Tbere will always be offers you may not understand and which seem totally useless in ur eyes...
But else if 90%(i bet its less) of otland ppl would think like you the offer simple is for the 10% who may like it. So give every thread a chance and dont flame it... Because yes! With your nice bot u can sure do it one night... But there are ppl like me who never used bot except one time and we learned not to use them if we want to enjoy playing... So this is a nice offer for those ppl..
Please feel free to flame me now, i wont read this thread again so no use in ruining it by commenting an this.. All what i felt to say is said.
Have a nice day people!

KJho3n.png

* Level 20 (plate set, Crimson Sword) - Perfect for a beginner
* Free Account
* Unregistered (you'll get your own recovery key)
* No Deletion Warning
* World: Antica

j1P-JG.png

Last edited:
Might wanna edit that pic abit. Looks kindaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor? :|

Paint ftw, but no seriously.
I'm not good at makin' pictures
I would be so happy if some1 could make one for me =)

Nice one!
I'll use it, thank's

Last edited:
Back