• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unemployed recruiting good and serious pvper's!

zzarox

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to this thread of recruitment.

Let me start off with telling some about the guild; At the moment the guild have about 10~ active players where 9/10 is swedish and the last one is brittish, we love to just hangaround and joke with eachother in skype but when it comes to action we go in with 110%.

We accept mages that are 200+, ek's 250+ and rp's 300+ however exceptions can be made if you got a good personality and knows how to pvp.

Feel free to message any leader/vice leader of the guild and we'll have a "hangaround time" of 4~ days to see if you fit into the team.

pin att behöva recruita från forum :$
translate: swe language is orc and they are sucki sucki

Yeeah thats my girl, i know she can be to noisy and cocky sometimes .... :) But i still love her <3

pin att behöva recruita från forum :$
translate: swe language is orc and they are sucki sucki
I would prefer if you kept the thread in english. However to your statement, I wouldn't say it's embarrassing to recruit from the forum. It's just a lot more effective to write at forum then have tryouts instead of waiting for people to suddenly ask to join the guild.

But you got your right to an opininon and I got mine, so let's leave it here.

Hello and welcome to this thread of recruitment.

Let me start off with telling some about the guild; At the moment the guild have about 10~ active players where 9/10 is swedish and the last one is brittish, we love to just hangaround and joke with eachother in skype but when it comes to action we go in with 110%.

We accept mages that are 200+, ek's 250+ and rp's 300+ however exceptions can be made if you got a good personality and knows how to pvp.

Feel free to message any leader/vice leader of the guild and we'll have a "hangaround time" of 4~ days to see if you fit into the team.

I would like to meet you. I'll try to contact you. No homo :D

Back