• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Unforgiven OTS Recruiting Staff!

Kazi

Reaction score
*Unnamed OTS RPG Project is has now been named, "Unforgiven OTS!"*

Hello OtLand. Unforgiven OTS is now advancing and getting closer and closer to launch! However, there is still alot to be done and we are still recruiting staff to help us with this project! Some staff positions will be paid positions with the payments coming from donations when the server is launched. Other positions are 100% voluntary. Pay for each position will vary and will not be discussed in public under no circumstances. This thread will be updated and the staff will be posted below after they have been accepted as a member of the team. Below you will also find more information about the server and what we aim to accomplish.

Now Hiring:

Hoster (best paid position)

Scripter(s) (paid position, expect to make simple scripts like npcs. Nothing to fancy so pay will be fair for the amount of work you do)

Web Designer (official domain name may not be provided, use of nonofficial web address is likely starting out, paid position, pay may vary on the amount of work and effort.)
Gamemasters

When you apply, make sure you include the following.
Also, applicatis should either be sent to me via PM, or posted below. If anyone has any questions, please do ask.

Name:
Experience:
Position Applying For:
Why This OT?:
(other information)

Server Information:

For starters, its going to be an OT, with a little more RPG feel than other OTs, but not like real tibia leveling wise. Nor like other OTs where you have players reaching levels of 1000-10000 with almost little to no effort. The map is a 100% custom map work in progress and is expected to be done in 3-4 weeks. The server will feature custom quests and other roleplaying npcs and puzzles, and ofcourse, much more to come in updates.

Experience: Low-Medium
Skill Rate: Low-Medium
Magic Level: Low-Medium
Loot Rate: 1.5-3ish
Exp Stages: Yes

Last edited:
Hey, I'm OZiRY and I would like to help you with your project!

I'm 21 years old in march and live in Sweden. I've been working with OT on and off for the last 6-8 years. (Can't remember but since 7.7)
I'm applying for the hoster position cause that has been my field for most of the projects I've been doing.
I would also like to add that I'm in a system developer university so I might help you out with coding as well.

Name: Andrew
Experience: I have hosted a few ot's before also I have been playing tibia since before 7.6 so not new to it.
Position Applying For: Gamemaster or hoster.
Why This OT?: I would like to know more information about the ot. I like when people put work into there ot's not just download add a few spawns and say its "custom" I'd like to help out see where this leads :).
(other information) Add my msn [email protected] and we can talk if need more information, or private message me.

Name:Sarah
Experience:I have been playing tibia for 9 years , I know how to help ppl , Im always active.
Position Applying For:GM
Why This OT?:Because i like custom ots
(other information): I can help you with making new cities.

Back