• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] Flammingvets 8.6 | High Rate| Great Events!

Yes we have events' Now you can creat Account in site and Character, The server going public later....

Just now the site are fixing, Some bugs left....

Well what's benefit you will get for playing in beta, will you get items when the real things comes out or anything?

Well I mean for the players, if they play in beta will they get any kind of benefit?

But when the wipe comes, it would be boring doing everything over again, because you have experienced and done everything before. I though you could maybe give all the players that play in beta and get say like level 10k or something, then they some kind of special beta present. When most servers have beta's it's either to look for bugs and the people that find them get rewarded or everyone that tests the server gets a present.

What do you mean by ok? Do you mean everyone that plays beta will get a present or what?

Who plays BETA, helps fixing the bugs and that shit, and i promise to every1 who reports bugs and is helping finding them after reset i will give a reward.
When the server gets public and serious there will be a reward to every1 who starts playing it in the first day.
Also ill be looking for nice staff members in first moth.
Also im working more in Low-level bosses and quests just to you have fun at any lvl that you are, not only at high lvl.

The server is fun, it's not like all the other cheaply made forgotten servers, they have more custom monster, quests, items and much more coming probably.

Back