• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Cyntara [8.7] - Custom Map!

Cyntara is still growing! We hit our peak record of players today, 152 players online!

There's so many screenshots from today, from war to events. I'll upload some of my favorites:

The winning round of the Gauntlet Event!
gauntlet1.png

Last Man Standing!
lms1.png

lms6.png

lms10.png

Wars!
waru.png

war4m.png

Honestly, still, never a better time to try Cyntara!
Red

There's war every day, here's a small sample:

warj.png

drakew.png

Last edited:
Lalala. More screenshots.

Level 1300+ Knight Yas-hiro killed.
yashiro.png

Is it still donations dominant server or have you utilized it somehow more user friendly?

Is it still donations dominant server or have you utilized it somehow more user friendly?

Non-donor items are now just slightly weaker versions of donor items. Some things are still being adjusted, but it shouldn't be a colossal difference like before.

Just curious what happens when you get between 1500-2000 frags :p

I forgot where I wrote that. Wherever it is, it's outdated. You get Red Skull after 1500 frags. And Black Skull was removed.

@OT: Cyntara is still online and doing well! Welcoming new players! :)
Red

Want to play Cyntara but don't want to donate? There's more way to get donation items than donating for them!

We just introduced 'Event Tokens'! Event tokens will be able to be traded for donation items. You can get event tokens by participating in events like Capture The Flag, Nazi Zombies, Man Vs. Zombies, and from typcial daily raids!
Not a big fan of events? More of a social kind of person? You can win donors, even by posting in the Offline Chat Thread! (Cyntara Offline Chat - Forum)!

There are new opportunities every day!
Red

What if your neither one, because you could either be a low level and suck at events or maybe you're not that much of a social person and I've seen people like that, you should make it so you can get it from some quests, or maybe some monsters have like 1% chance of dropping one or something like that.

Anybody care for moar pictures? :(

CjDWj.jpg

GIBIE.jpg

rtg3P.jpg

& custom mounts (custom client not required):

Ay10O.jpg

Red

Also, if anybody could leave me any feedback for why players may not continue playing Cyntara (or just why you won't continue playing) and I'll give you rep+ for honest criticism.

Red

Non donor mages kinda suck vs. non donor knights that's the only thing i can think of that kinda averaged me lol

newsticker said:
[22 Aug 2011, 18:52:23] Cyntara had a minor update! A few things have changed: The Challenge Arena is now open! Check it out near the quest area! The Guild Vs. Guild Area is now fully functional! It offers one (soon to add more) areas for guilds to fight exclusively! Guild leaders try it today! There is a new beginner area. Upon a character's first login, they will be taken to an area to receive their first experience points! They will also receive 50 crystal coins and a guide through the area. A protection level for players under level 400 has also been added. Next, Forever AOLs have been turned into Soul Contracts. Use your Soul Contract to receive Forever Blessings. Furthermore, vocation-only spawns have been removed. More features will be coming shortly, stay tuned!

New login area for the first time a character is logged in!
vRp27.jpg

Red