• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] D2 Server - 7.4 Cast : New Season, anti-bot client. August, 13 - 20:00 CEST

Thank you for the feedback, I hope you don't spend your money with this.
dont be an asshole with your "thanks for the feedback" what he says makes sense, selling items especially very good items in shop is fucked up because it gives a huge competetive advantage to those who dont donate

dont be an asshole with your "thanks for the feedback" what he says makes sense, selling items especially very good items in shop is fucked up because it gives a huge competetive advantage to those who dont donate

It is all I can say to someone who does not have enough maturity to build an argument using valid words. Same goes for you.

Last edited:
I used to play on this server like 3-4 months ago and 9 on 10 players were botters, so if nothing has been changed in that way - totally not recommending

can someone who played here tell me what regen soft boots have? not sure if i wanna join if its some typical br stuff with like 5 mana a second or something ridiculous and then 120 sorcerers with 90 mag level because of that

also the 50% of discount by conjuring 10k runes seems like it would ruin the economy, making it very worth it to just stand there and make runes on manafluids all day because of how cheap the manafluids will be, in my opinion you should consider lowering those things by atleast half of current values, same when it comes to regen on rings/soft (keep those vanilla 1x)
i hope its a good server but i dont want to see those mistakes made so im making these suggestions now before its too late and people get 80 magic levels before they're level 100.

and countdown still seems wrong from EU, it says start in 12 hours from now and it starts at 20 cet correct? which is 21 hours from now

Last edited:
can someone who played here tell me what regen soft boots have? not sure if i wanna join if its some typical br stuff with like 5 mana a second or something ridiculous and then 120 sorcerers with 90 mag level because of that

also the 50% of discount by conjuring 10k runes seems like it would ruin the economy, making it very worth it to just stand there and make runes on manafluids all day because of how cheap the manafluids will be, in my opinion you should consider lowering those things by atleast half of current values, same when it comes to regen on rings/soft (keep those vanilla 1x)

Is that a real feature on this "low rate" server? KEK

i hope its a good server but i dont want to see those mistakes made so im making these suggestions now before its too late and people get 80 magic levels before they're level 100.

and countdown still seems wrong from EU, it says start in 12 hours from now and it starts at 20 cet correct? which is 21 hours from now

I should't take my time to answer someone who says "country typical stuff". Get some maturity and you should be treated with respect as well.

how spears at start? what eq? auto pickup spears?

answer bro

hey man, can you tell us regen on food, rings, soft boots? my friend and i dont know what vocation to pick because we dont know regens, thanks

hey man, can you tell us regen on food, rings, soft boots? my friend and i dont know what vocation to pick because we dont know regens, thanks

Soft boots regenerates about the same of real Tibia, the difference is that we have divided it's amount per second, to be more constant. Vocations regenerates 3-5 per 2-3 seconds, according to each vocation and its respective promotion.

The great day has come!

D2 server will open in a few hours, and here's a few tips to get you started on the way.

- As soon as you wake up in the temple, the character will have already begun the Noob's task, which will require the assassination of 50 mice or spiders. Kill them and talk to Grizzly Adams, located next to the Thais depot, or near the depots of other cities. You will be rewarded with some experience points, money, and receive access to Mickey, a boss. Kill him and talk to Grizzly Adams again to get your next mission.

14022211_1178950328830387_5943062563140503499_n.jpg

- Do not forget to accumulate richness and buy your home as fast as you can, they are well ordered and difficult to buy long in the game. Houses are great for mages, since it is a great place to store all your runes and miscaleneous; also, you will have access to bed, which regenerates your mana and life while you are fed and offline.

13892371_1178950215497065_5718747632387691701_n.png

- Do use blesses! Amulet of Loss costs 40.000 gps, while bless price is based on the level of the character. Bless do prevent loss of items and containers and reduce the loss of experience and skills.

13240171_1118829501509137_7086572457486776089_n.png

- Sell your items at the Djinns or Rashid, located on the right exit of Thais, on the wall. You will also be able to use our offline market, make sales while you are offline and receive the money at your bank account!

12718011_1096364590422295_2798586420086401902_n.jpg

- Alva is a great place to hunt crocodiles and tarantulas, and much other creatures. To access it, go to Cormaya, and walk to the south of the island.

12794386_1058729414185813_6944045655508805704_n.jpg

For more information about the game click here.

We hope you at the opening!

D2 Server

The essence of Oldschool Tibia.

1 Joseph Vathh Elder Druid 72
2 Thiua Arrogante COD (Vice-Leader) Master Sorcerer 71
3 Woxzco Civintze Master Sorcerer 63
4 Zhjk Haron Royal Paladin 63
5 Skil Thelpi Elite Knight 63
6 Energy Bombs Sorcerer 62
7 Valinor Master Sorcerer 62
8 Jumper Master Sorcerer 61
9 Pedrao Arrogante COD (Leader) Master Sorcerer 61
10 Soris Fyory Master Sorcerer 60
11 Gandalf Cinzento Master Sorcerer 59
12 Farid Pvp Mentor Master Sorcerer 58
13 El Baniako Master Sorcerer 58
14 Grand Neto Master Sorcerer 57
15 Qunari Master Sorcerer 57
16 Diego Maradona Master Sorcerer 57
17 Yahel Master Sorcerer 57
18 Donar Carter Master Sorcerer 53
19 Drunken Arrogante COD (Vice-Leader) Master Sorcerer 53
20 Take Part Master Sorcerer 53

When your entire highscore list is sorcerers you know paladins and knights need a buff. Just saying.

When your entire highscore list is sorcerers you know paladins and knights need a buff. Just saying.

"Characteristics: This server follows every oldschool characteristics.
No protection-zone on boats and carpet.
Daily frags
No Hotkleys, knight using UH, and sorcerers overpowered."

Meant to be :^)

How do you enabled shared exp?
/party enable

It is common that magician level up faster than melee, and later on, it evens out.