• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] MasterCores 7.4 Highrate with item-hotkeys!

until they shoot exori vis, then drop drop drop

There's 50 players with level 22 or higher.
01:10 New record of players online: 67 players.

I believe most of them have tried it.

GZ OTS NO PVP SERVER HAHA BYE
How about reading news?
NON-PVP the first 7 hours of the server.

It have said like that for over a week now...

There's 50 players with level 22 or higher.
01:10 New record of players online: 67 players.

I believe most of them have tried it.

How about reading news?
NON-PVP the first 7 hours of the server.

It have said like that for over a week now...
7 hours of the server?
7 hours people get 100 lvl
what city need to use on Wtfast

7 hours of the server?
7 hours people get 100 lvl
what city need to use on Wtfast

Toronto or someone close by, ALT New York, just try a few different cities on the east-coast and see which one seem to lagg less if you have huge lagg problems :)

you ahve 60 ppl cuz of the name. Mastercores. you could have 200 people if you made it proper. many won't play once they realize there is hotkeys. it's not 7.4, it's 8.6

Still dont get this thing with hotkey-items, is it possible to shot runes from hotkey? how does it work?

Ye Btw Gm Take a look at the sorc ue, it needs to be lowered hardcore lmao. I was lvl 55 ml 40 and i was hitting 310's on people and a lvl 80 with ml 50 hits 420+....Not Broken at All

if u want successful server then restart this server with 7.4 with no hotkeys, host it in europe and advertise 7 days before u host it

also keep it highrate and try ban botters

if u do this then u will get 300 ppl

If you really want newer tibia with spells like "utani tempo hur" and server with hotkeys just download ots 8.9 and open it but not in oldschool advertisements. okthxbye

Back