• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Uniteria 8.6 RL Map is looking for support members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruhat

VIP User
Reaction score
About this server:

Uniteria.net Is a Server based on a RL MAP with some custom cities.
The client version for the server is 8.6.

Currently I am the only staff member on Uniteria, For the most of the time I will be
offline because I will take more time fixing updates/bugs.​

The Application form:
Your name:

Your age:

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions you had?

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ?

What position are you searching for/striving for?

How active will you be(HRS/Day and what days)?

Requirements As a staff member on Uniteria:
-Active
-Good English and Polite
-Always have Rule Violation and Help Channel Open
-Always have a notepad open to write down bugs/positions
-Have general knowledge about Tibia and especially RL Map
-More will come when we get in touch

Regards
Ruhat

Your name: Seth Bryan

Your age: 19

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions you had?
I have owned quite a few servers in the past. I've been staff on some pretty big OT's. Not much on RT servers but I am fond on experience with RT. I've been mostly GM/CM on servers. Not much of a tutor guy. I have about 6 years of RT experience and adding. Not too good with Evo's.

Just English. Rating: 9.9

Well, I am always good with GM but I would plan to be higher. I don't mind sticking with a low position as long as the server stays active.
I am active all the time. From Sunday to Saturday. Every hour of the day. But I do spend some time outdoors which is usually about 3-4 hours.

I am always available so please talk to me when you get the chance.

I'm having a lot of free time lately and I don't have anything to do.

Your name: Andy (Yes I'm a dude)

Your age: 16

Well to start, I've had a lot of OTS all custom. I've been in the developing section for 5 years. I've been GM in another RL map that peaked 600 players.

I can't really judge myself how good I speak a language but I'll put what languages I speak starting from my main language and then extra languages.

Spanish, English, Portuguese

I don't really care, just something that will consume some of my free time.

Everyday, during the week from 1hr - 4hrs. Weekends, Pretty much all day.

Thank you both for your applications, will still be waiting for more applications.

Your name:
Lukas

Your age:

I got huge expierience of being staff, I've been it at smaller servers (All positions), It's hard to say hiw long my experience is, but I'm good at fixing everything from bugs, quest chests and teleporters

Swedish (10), English (9) Spanish (3)

Well, since I got this high experience with commands do I want CM

Around 2-4h am I able to be online..

Your name: amir reda
in game :- elite barbarian

Your age: 20

i had too much experience........ i had been god for some server and know to much about being staff member

english 9.0 arabic 10

CM or any other position as available

im 14 to 17 h active per day and online everyday

Thank you for your applications!

Still searching for more applications, there is a greater chance for you to become a staff member if you write more details on the application form.

Searching only for serious people!

Your name: Robert

Your age: 18

I have quite alot of experience to tibia, about 4 years. I have been exactly every position in tiba, Tutor, Senior tutor, GM, CM and GOD of course in tibia OT. My experience of an staff member has been positive all the way. I have never gotten any bad news from another higher rank then me i any other, i'm always trustable so to speak. I have knowledge of all commands as staff member from every positon. I'm co owner of an server right now, but it's not very active since my hoster is at hospital.

English: 9
Swedish 10
Danish 7
Spanish 7

I'm striving most for GOD (You won't be disappointed) Why? Because i'm an 100% trustable person and polite to players whatever they need help with! I follow the rules all the time, i do not create items to players just like that, only if for an example POI chest is bugged and not working, then i also write on a note block that the POI chest is bugged so i remember to talk with you about so you can fix, with this you don't have to even take your time to go to POI reward room when you already know it from me, which spares you some time for the ultimate RL server! Forgot to mention one thing, which i think is pretty serious. I'm not giving out staff to players or friends just like that. Everybody should have same equality to get staff.

P.S: I'm not getting mad i get any other position on your staff team!

I will be active for 7-8 hours a day where i can help people with anything they need. 8-10 hours on weekends.

Yes of course i have school :p i'm only 18 as i said in application.

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

Which skill you are interested in:Mapping :)

Your name: Shane

Your age: 22

I have been playing Tibia since I was in grade 6 (11 years old). I have played on multiple servers since then. On Amera I have multiple accounts past level 250+. I used to play and was a GM one of the most famous servers (Goobers) hosted in Canada. I was also a tutor in a united server. My friends and I created a server, however, due to technical difficulties it didn't work out. I would love to create my own server however, I dont have that kind of talent and time. Plus, I like more of a job as a GM/Tutor. I like helping people and trying to get them to enjoy playing the server without any problems.

I am fluent in English, French, Punjabi, Hindi, Sanskrit and currently learning Haitian Creole.

I would love to be a GM/Tutor. This way I can continue to help people. Even in real life, I am currently in medical school striving to becoming a doctor. Helping people is in my nature and I would like to do that.

I am usually very active, approximately 8+ hours a day. Some days/weekends it tends to be over 15+ hours.

Requirements As a staff member on Uniteria:
-Active
-Good English and Polite
-Always have Rule Violation and Help Channel Open
-Always have a notepad open to write down bugs/positions
-Have general knowledge about Tibia and especially RL Map
-More will come when we get in touch

I promise to adhere to the above rules and only to excel as a staff member to help make Uniteria the next best server around.

I would love to be part of the staff team. I look forward for your reply.

Thank you,
Shane
if you need to reach me, you can do so by emailing > [email protected]

Your name: Wilco

Your age: 20

I was on Real tibia Tutor, and on many ots a gamemaster, Just for watching the server, and help people if the are asking for help. Know alot from 8.6 maps

Dutch: 10
English: 9
Deutch: 7

First for tutor, and later mb gamemaster.

Every day accept sunday, and every day like 4 hours active.

Hello!

Your name: Martin

You age: 17

I have been gamemaster on a couple of servers. I have played real tibia for 4 years and started ot because it was boring with rl. I have been playing ot for
4 years so count it 8 years in total. I have not have my own server. I have been playing on a few of the biggest servers in the 8.6 patch. And have been tutors
on a few of them.

Current languages i know is Swedish and English.
Swedish rate: 10
English rate: 9.8

I am kinda striving for to be a gm. Current staff member experience must be that i know how to handle fights, I know how to fix problems
as smooth as there can be, I am allways willing to help anyone, I dont ban/kick people in a kind of waste.

I can be online at any time i home (I am studying in school atm), but not on fridays-saturdays from 19:00-23:00, and maybe this time during sundays, but that depends.
I have a raiding guild in wow so it will be kinda tight that time. But other than that, I can be online at any time and I will.

The Application form:
Your name:Hubert

Your age: 21

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions you had? I Just Had Tutor,I Played Tibia For 11 Years Now So....

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ? Swedish(9),Polish(10),English(8)

What position are you searching for/striving for? Tutor Maybe GM ?

How active will you be(HRS/Day and what days)? Just When I Can :D

Your age:

Ive recently came back to the OT world after taking a break. I used to hold positions on many ots as gamemasters and tutors. Umbyots was propaly the biggest profile server i was a staff memeber on. Ive tried many times to host my own server but could never get it quite how i wanted it and always ended up deleting it.

I live in England, So obviously i speak English. (But google translator helps for the rest)

Any position you think i can help with? Tutor? Gamemaster??

How active will you be(HRS/Day and what days?)

I feel im quite active and online alot. I work fulltime but do like chilling out while playing some ots.

Other information,

Im a keen mapper and if offered a position on your server would defiently map some ideas for you and help you fix map bugs. I also have a basic understanding of how an ot works so would help you out as much as possible.

I feel as an older member of the team i would be unbiased and able to stay calm when dealing with dificult people.

Thanks. Naicb.

hola
Nombre: Omar

Experiencia en la tibia: Tengo 3 Jahr Jugando y Conozco Las reglas y tan bien las reglas de Servicio ya mar DIOS, CM, GM, Tutor tan bien e Teñido Servidores editados por mi y CUANDO UN abrira amigo UNO lo Ayudo a editarlo

¿De que idiomas Conoce y lo bueno es Que (1-10)?
Español: 10-10 Ingles: 5-10

¿De que POSICION ¿ESTA Buscando Luchando Por /
Servicio Buscando Estoy Aun DIOS Que No importa el cargo del Siempre y CUANDO el Servidor Este el mar y bueno

¿De que tan activo va a ser (HRS / día Y Que día)
sí puedo Estar activo diario de lunes / lunes orario Venezolano 08:00 am/11: 30am y despues de Llegar del liceo 18:00 / 21:00

Sabados / Domingos no tengo orario especifico Sí Puedo Estar from 08 a.m. / 2:00 pm y 18:00 / 21:00

Tengo Mucho Tiempo Libre y Quisiera ser instancia de parte de do stf => Servidor y solitario Que Quisiera Este el párrafo mis estafadores Jugar AMIGOS si pertenesco al stf => Servidor ya jugador de mar, tutor, gm, cm, dios, estare activo a los Boter y Si Se presentación al bug arma reportare muchas gracias al Que ea la propuesta,
NOTA: no hay mal Comparto pasan estafa nadien
saludos: Omar Galìndez FB: https://www.facebook.com/jsjdjggd.hdsgdsf

Your name: Rasmus Eriksson

Your age: 17

Hmm i haven't had any positions at all, but i always like to help out people and i think i will be a good tutor cause im always polite and very helpful.
I know Swedish (5.5) and the english language around (6.3) perhaps even more, i just don't like bragging :p
Im looking to become a Tutor. I should be a great Tutor, i study to become a chef, i love cooking food and making people taste my gratitude for liking it. All of my goal in life is to put other peoples need in front of my needs. Let's say i care alot for people i shouldn't care about but that's just me!
Well i am on Tibia most of my free time which is about 5-6 hours a day, when im not active. I'm either cooking food or taking my drivers license (and school ofcouse but im usually on tibia on the classes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back