• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Unmoveable item - any way ?

Fresh

Quack!
Solutions
Reaction score
Yo.
I was added to my custom client item id: 34500 its unmoveable and transparent item.
I want do something like this:
If i put this unmoveable object on any item the item under unmoveable are unmoveable :rolleyes: - Thats is ok.

But if I going to look on it (PPM -> Look) it says me the name of unmoveable item (34500).
I want to say me name of item which lies behind unmoveable one.

Example:
I want unmoveable chair.
I put chair on map editor and i put the unmoveable item on it (id 34500).
And if i press look on chair it says me name of the unmoveable item (Thats bad) - I want: "You see a chair."

There are those shiny things, those has no name and will make ur item unmovable, simply change that sprite in the dat / spr editor and find the id xD

Yes but if i click and Look on it it will say the name of item or unregistered item name please report it to gamemaster...

Or simply set an unused unique id to the item on the map to make it completely unmoveable for players (gods will be able to move it).

Back