• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Unresolved external symbol __imp____iob_func

Denziz

Reaction score
When I try to compile the latest forgotten server build with visual studio express 2015 I get those errors...

Code:
mpir.lib(memory.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____iob_func
mpir.lib(assert.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____iob_func

Is there any way to fix this?

Kind regards, Denziz.

@Shyzoul

But there are 13 projects to compile?! :eek: Which project should I compile?

Okey so this is what I did step by step.

1. I downloaded the mpir-master zip file from that github you linked to me.
2. Opened the mpir-master\build.vc14 and clicked mpir.microsoft visual studio (sln file i think)

So I compiled dll_mpir_gc and I got mpir.dll file and some more inside the release folder.

What am I supposed to do with those files?

@Shyzoul

Thanks mate, so it successfully compiled the src now, but I didnt get any dll files. Only the forgottenserver.exe file, where can I get the lua51.dll etc?

inside tfs-sdk folder,
tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT
in advance, you must add my sql connector too, or will get another error, folder:
tfs-sdk-2.0\mysql-connector-c
choose dll inside lib for 32 bit architecture and lib64 for 64 bit architecture.

Back