• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unstoppable accepting warmode

i was gathering team and i already said the noob chars wasnt from my team, they were random ppl or idk what but they killed some members of my team too
and its not my fault if your team is a bunch of charlovers that dies and dont return to battle

Yea u know how to "deal" with the noob chars because their UR teams noobchars. Funny i dont see no deaths from ur team by noobchars like in my teams. Also when u had Oddr Lother trapped in yala it was the SAME noobchars that were in Edron when we fought.

Yea u know how to "deal" with the noob chars because their UR teams noobchars. Funny i dont see no deaths from ur team by noobchars like in my teams. Also when u had Oddr Lother trapped in yala it was the SAME noobchars that were in Edron when we fought.

then prove it

oh lawl u invited the noobchars to guild now thats funny

Heres some proof that u bring ur noobchars to a fight. notice the time Perigoso died by my team and the time Squirtell died by ur team.

Perigoso member of unstoppable academy
Oct 14 2012, 01:50:04 Killed at Level 109 by Dei Mystic
Most damage
and by Oddr Lothor
Last hit
Oct 14 2012, 01:34:59 Killed at Level 110 by Mitch
Most damage
and by Tonyek
Last hit
Oct 14 2012, 01:15:36 Killed at Level 111 by Tonyek
Most damage
and by Squirtell

Squirtell member of Validus
Oct 14 2012, 01:31:48 Killed at Level 225 by Edzoor Do Siozor
Most damage
and by Twint Declive

So u bring Unstoppable Academy to a fight.
Edited: I didnt look to far into it. I bet i could find more deaths to further prove u use ur noob char team.

Last edited:
Unstoppable is ass guild. I can tell this because they used 15~ players at Mt. Sternum to kill Eccim. It seems like they will do whatever to win, though, huh?

oh lawl u invited the noobchars to guild now thats funny

Heres some proof that u bring ur noobchars to a fight. notice the time Perigoso died by my team and the time Squirtell died by ur team.

Perigoso member of unstoppable academy
Oct 14 2012, 01:50:04 Killed at Level 109 by Dei Mystic
Most damage
and by Oddr Lothor
Last hit
Oct 14 2012, 01:34:59 Killed at Level 110 by Mitch
Most damage
and by Tonyek
Last hit
Oct 14 2012, 01:15:36 Killed at Level 111 by Tonyek
Most damage
and by Squirtell

Squirtell member of Validus
Oct 14 2012, 01:31:48 Killed at Level 225 by Edzoor Do Siozor
Most damage
and by Twint Declive

So u bring Unstoppable Academy to a fight.
Edited: I didnt look to far into it. I bet i could find more deaths to further prove u use ur noob char team.

im talkin about edron battle fag
about yalahar: we killed you in yalahar with noob chars to make you angry and accept to warmode

Paralyzemaker invited member of Unstoppable academy
Oct 14 2012, 01:50:13 Killed at Level 56 by Aizen The Soulreaper
Soloed
Oct 14 2012, 01:32:02 Killed at Level 57 by Zarz

Oddr Lothor member of Validus
Oct 14 2012, 01:46:14 Killed at Level 209 by Envypassandoabike
Most damage
and by Royal-van Bolter member of Unstoppable Academy

Need i say more?

- - - Updated - - -

@gumiaa u must be a br to think i RPG. im here to fight but dirty brs cant pvp without navi and noobchars
@Dariu cant prove the edron battle since nobody cammed it or the noob chars died. One of my deaths in that battle was from a noobchar which is now a member of Unstoppables.

Edited: actually i can prove it

Aizen the Soulreaper
Oct 13 2012, 03:36:10 Killed at Level 201 by Lucasziinhow < wasnt in ur guild in the edron fight.
Most damage
and by Guima Netdown

Lucasziinhow
Oct 13 2012, 03:57:34 Killed at Level 138 by Kuulilennu Kaiupiuua
Most damage
and by Aggravated Druid

And check guildwar score from the Edron fight and tell me if u see where the frag on Lucasziinhow is. Point proven u use noobchars.

Last edited:
Nice excuse. u just are to ashamed to admit it. everyone on this server knows how Ur team wars. last post byeee

Back