• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[unstoppable] searching for a good warmode

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I'm from Unstoppable and we are trying searching a guild to we fight.

# How I can contact:
- Send a private message to me.
- Talk in-game with Dih or Shyuzaki Defcom

Last edited:
Good warmode? by good warmode u mean, warmode for 1h? when u get pwned u'll disban it?

Leave neutral, a good warmode is when both side can win. When you pwned my team without Mitch? Never, right? ;D

Hahaha, idiot, i never played with mitch, ahh remember Liberty bay 34vs27 and we owned u 42-11 :D or 46-11.

Hahaha, idiot, i never played with mitch, ahh remember Liberty bay 34vs27 and we owned u 42-11 :D or 46-11.

I remember that warmode I was there, we lose because you guys having money & level, and we got both. Of course not, neutral.

Lol having money and lvl? check ur guilds lvl and shit, don't give any excuses lol haha, u used navigation on mage bot and still lost omg, ur team sux lets face it! OFC IM A NEUTRAL PLAYER.

Lol having money and lvl? check ur guilds lvl and shit, don't give any excuses lol haha, u used navigation on mage bot and still lost omg, ur team sux lets face it! OFC IM A NEUTRAL PLAYER.

I'm not talk anymore with you, you are a piece of grap. We do not use navigation, if my team is sux go fight tonight. Ooooooooooooh, I most forget you're a piece of crap, you don't have voice in warmode. HAHA!

Why would we war with ur team? when we go close battle u use 2031203213021 noob chars, when we go open, and u get crushed, what do you do? DISBAN THE WARMODE, when the thing is fixed, and u wont be able to disban warmode, we'll fight u guys, but for now its pointless.

You insists saying that noobchars is from my team, my god. I alright tell this a million of this, these noobchar are not from my team, we do not have ANY noobchar, these noobchar are from loreci team and zacker team. We do not requested any help them. Of course we are losing in opens, freaking dash, freaking paralyze. Now the team have level, and we want warmode, and you still talking about past "who lives in the past is museum". We disban warmode because after this probably we go hunt or something like that to got the level again, or you thinking that is tibia rl, and you have the warmode for a month?

You insists saying that noobchars is from my team, my god. I alright tell this a million of this, these noobchar are not from my team, we do not have ANY noobchar, these noobchar are from loreci team and zacker team. We do not requested any help them. Of course we are losing in opens, freaking dash, freaking paralyze. Now the team have level, and we want warmode, and you still talking about past "who lives in the past is museum". We disban warmode because after this probably we go hunt or something like that to got the level again, or you thinking that is tibia rl, and you have the warmode for a month?
i thought u were not going to speak to him anymore??

Calar Joker you act as if you're one hell of a ot legend though, just talk to people with respect ;p you're not cool with the humilation attempts ;)

I dont care what u think about me lol, i only play this ot to fight. Not to make new friends with Brazilians.

Since when does respect has to do with being friends? haha

Today's online gamers don't seem to understand the concept of respect. They get on the internet and think they can behave however they want because it isn't real life.

News flash: Everything is becoming more connected, if you act like a jackass online it WILL eventually catch up to you.

Back