• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unstoppable vs Validus - Edron

Fight a battle without a single noob char and we see how it ends.

Atleast the result would be fair.

The Validus need to accept the lose. I'm gonna be real. The noob chars that disrupted the war weren't ours, until because one of our members caught red skull, and in the final of the war they started to attack us because some guild members were pk and some members died because of that. So please, don't say what you don't know about. We don't need this, we are good fighters and we wanna fight again if this is possible.

Yours,
BSK; *

flogao.com.br/bsk_

Bsk please fuck off, some of the noob chars took sd combo on validus guys who had skull.
If you can't win without noob chars, then don't bother inviting others to war.

so if they arnt your noob chars why did i see them standing with u in the same colors at your gather today?

The Validus need to accept the lose. I'm gonna be real. The noob chars that disrupted the war weren't ours, until because one of our members caught red skull, and in the final of the war they started to attack us because some guild members were pk and some members died because of that. So please, don't say what you don't know about. We don't need this, we are good fighters and we wanna fight again if this is possible.

Yours,
BSK; *

flogao.com.br/bsk_

If you are such good fighters, why use nb chars? Show us your true skill in a fair fight, I won't say navi-less cause we all know that aint happening. But at least no nub chars.

Back