• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Unstoppable

Anoxi

Stockiz
Reaction score
I dont know what to start with, but we were fighitng you guys with 20 peoples against-> 50<-.
Neither do I understand that you guys were so greedy for a war and you all of a sudden got one and you were so massacred that you rushd stack & sgate defense with around 20-30 peoples its a shame bros
359xy7m.png

There you got your answer bro.

@Vankkk

You're not so cool now aswell?

actually u were 30 and we were 35
and vankk is a pussy and logged out before war

and we are not even 10 that actually know how to play
the rest are the popular "brazilian monkeys"

i want to war and this is the only choice i have
and wtf was that on ab'dendriel? my whole team got connection lost
u guys too?

Well, I wasnt in that battle and I heard you were lying aswell since you said yuw ere 18-19 as we were and then you cma ewith 40 boxed us on all sides you can. Dont speak aobut anything and come war us now.

Dude, firstly we're not playing that ot anymore, secondly we were 24 u were 19, we were 5 more, and u got boxed like idiots.

Kidding me? the most we had on this ot was 28, at ankh-dara with validus, first or second battle.

Back