• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Until The End Recruiting

What is wrong with my English? I'm correctly using every word in a proper format. I'm also using correct grammar, so that you can understand what I am typing. So if you have a problem with my "English" come fight me in real life. As I said you can't tell an Canadian or American to learn English because we know it from the time we spend as a fetus. So fuck you and have a great night don't try being a "Grammar Nazi" on a forum meant for international use.
"As I said you can't tell an Canadian or American to learn English because we know it from the time we spend as a fetus" I can already see a misstake there. Fight you in real? I don't fight with skinny children who think they are something on internet.

Have you heard about something called "Trolling???"....
There's a difference between trolling and being mad. You're mad because someone who doesn't have English as their native language corrects you.

"As I said you can't tell an Canadian or American to learn English because we know it from the time we spend as a fetus" I can already see a misstake there. Fight you in real? I don't fight with skinny children who think they are something on internet.

What's the mistake?

Why would I be mad? What have you done to make me mad? I do not understood what your're talking about.

Aswell as I'm a scrawny little kid? I'm far from scrawny boy and I'm 17. So fight me in real?

What's the mistake?

Why would I be mad? What have you done to make me mad? I do not understood what your're talking about.
"an canadian" Why would I be mad? What have you done to make me mad? I do not understood what your're talking about. < read your sentence you'll find a few mistakes.

Aswell as I'm a scrawny little kid? I'm far from scrawny boy and I'm 17. So fight me in real?
After all my years as a muay thai fighter I dont deserve to fight a little skinny chicken armed kid, I'll give you a few years for training then maybe you'll get 1% of my strengh.

After all my years as a muay thai fighter I dont deserve to fight a little skinny chicken armed kid, I'll give you a few years for training then maybe you'll get 1% of my strengh.

Muay thai u know what I study life. Tara I did do some Mma like 1 month of it at school and we also did taekwando. Self defense mostly tho. Brp I'm 17 I weigh 220 and I'm around 5'11 so no I'm not chicken armed and I can type however I want.

Muay thai u know what I study life. Tara I did do some Mma like 1 month of it at school and we also did taekwando. Self defense mostly tho. Brp I'm 17 I weigh 220 and I'm around 5'11 so no I'm not chicken armed and I can type however I want.
Plz staph hahaha.
People are already quoting you on 4chan and posting this image next to it
640px-CopperCab_The_Angry_Ginger.png

U like to trashtalk, no way 17 years old with that weight when you're only 5'11. Maybe you're fat, then I would agree

Last edited:
U like to trashtalk, no way 17 years old with that weight when you're only 5'11. Maybe you're fat then I would agree
He's mostly a fat pale kid spending most of his time on a OT forum because he has no friends in real life, it's really sad to be honest you should not bring his confidence down even more, who knows what could happen to him... :c

I 'followed' this thread for a daily drama from a so-called 'canadian' boy, who is in fact an illiterate fuck. #approvedinfo

-> awaitingdrama.com

I honestly dont know any of these kid sposting in this thread everyone knows who i am except for u guys

Back